Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode Aurora (SPOILERS!!!!!!!) Episode Info.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode Aurora (SPOILERS!!!!!!!) Episode Info.

In the Ask Joe thread, Joe was asked if we would be seeing any ancient warships.

His response: "An Ancient ship. Hmmmm. Do you think they'd call it Aurora?"

I think it is safe to say then he was alluding to this episode which means that this episode is about ancient warship!

O YA!!! I love that!

Based on the episode info and season info joe has given us, I think this season is going to give a lot of fans what they want- wraith backstory, character stories, atlantis exploration, cool ancient tech.
    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/reference/e.../m0024147.html

Aurora (mythology)
    In Roman mythology, goddess of the dawn (Greek Eos). Preceded by her sons, the fresh morning winds, she would fly or drive a chariot across the sky to announce the approach of Apollo’s chariot bearing the sun.
    interesting. maybe the ancients would fly the Aurora chariot like it's on patrol and that's where the myth of Aurora and her chariot came from.

or maybe not. lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Hmmm...I think that if it is a ship, it won't make through the episode.
      SG-teams had a habit or wrecking found craft.
      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I can picture a crash/damaged ancients ship they find on another planet in my mind, I’m looking forward to this.
        Last edited by Wass; 11 April 2005, 05:42 AM.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

might last a few episodes, we had a mother that lasted 3 once!
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Hopefully they'll only discover archived footage of the Warship in the database. Could make for some interesting battle scenes. I don't think the Ancients would've given up the war if they even had a single warship availible. That would give them the ability to strike the Wraith's shipyards(or homeworld if they grow their ships, like The Shadows )

Comment

Maybe it's not an Ancient ship, it could be Wraith.
              They found a crashed ship in 'The Defiant One'.
              With enough time and effort I'm sure they could get it flying again.
              sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                Maybe it's not an Ancient ship, it could be Wraith.
                They found a crashed ship in 'The Defiant One'.
                With enough time and effort I'm sure they could get it flying again.
                Id rather see an ancient ship, it would look so cool with that sleak silver colour!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

A wraith ship would be an intersting idea, they could fly it unnoticed past other wraith and kill so many of themperhaps on a kamimaze mission.

Comment

According to IMDB Carl Binder has written this episode.
                    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374455/fullcredits#writers

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

excellent. hopefully, we'll get some info.

I'd really like some spoilers for the seige!

wass, did you see the JM said they might put a hot zone related episode into the back end of S2? exciting no?
                      come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Yes I did, I said in another thread it would be interesting to introduce another enemy and learn a bit more about the ancients in Pegasus galaxy.

Comment

Stargate-Project has have reported fresh details of “Aurora”

Beware of major spoilers

In the current expenditure of the British magazine TV zone (special expenditure # 64) the writer, speaks Carl binder, about his episode:

"Brad Wright had this idea of an episode, in that our heroes find a heavily damaged Ancient ship at the edge of the galaxy discovers." Binder further explains about the ninth episode in season 2. "for 10,000 years it drifts in the universe and as Sheppard and its people examines it, they realises they are not alone. It is a cool Story, thereby ends more so a kind character episode. In addition it includes virtual reality also and the question ' which is material and which not?' "

Comment

Originally posted by keppiezbt
                            excellent. hopefully, we'll get some info.

I'd really like some spoilers for the seige!

wass, did you see the JM said they might put a hot zone related episode into the back end of S2? exciting no?
                            maybe the ancients on the aurora are infected with the hot zone virus and the have to use the EMP trick agian but it doesnt work = track down the missing race adn a cure in return for ship/ZPM's ect............sounds like a gd finalle to me.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Maybe they're deserters who tried to escape back to earth after their ship was damaged but weren't able to make it because the damage was too extensive. Hopefully there will be some interaction between Hermiod and the Ancients.

Comment

Working...
                              X