X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who would buy a hand device?

JUST OUT OF CURIOUSITY

i'm thinking about making a hand device (although it cant do the ribbon weapon or the throw someone across a square thing (cuz the technology isn't available...)) although im thinking about putting in a taser or at least a zap function, maybe even a flamethrower if i ever perfect that... but if it looked really nice, and had a small weapon function, who would buy one? just out of curiosity

Sounds cool....make one....not sure if I would buy one though.
    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

As odd as that is, I would. Just for looks of course.

Although, a tazer model could be the next pepper spray. To bad we can't make a RL zat, cause there are these people...

Comment

I would like a hand device just like the Goa'uld than I could torture my brother I am evil I know
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Yeah, that would be cool, having your own hand device!!! I'd probably buy one.
          Offical Member Of The Chevron Guy Fanclub

Comment

I'd have to see it first
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

yeah, i'd have to see it first and it'd depend on how much it was
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

sounds cool! put me in for one

Comment

haha, htat would be so much fun!
                  Save us from danger, save us from evil
                  Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I'd buy one only if you do not need naquadah in your blood to operate it. I have the ancient gene so feel free to build it to work with the gene

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

I might buy one, if it looks canon. Seems cool, I could torture my friends even more (now I can do more than just tell them about Stargate )

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                      The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

if it looks like the one on stargate i'll buy it!!

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

insert a taser or a zap function, i like shocking people!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                            insert a taser or a zap function, i like shocking people!
                            If you like zapping people, then buy a disposable camera, charge the flash, then unscrew where it says 'do not dissassemble'. There's a capacitor inside with two prongs. Then poke someone with them - . I've had it done to my arm - it feels like jelly (or jello for you Americans) for ages!

Comment

who would buy a hand device?
                              who wouldn't buy a hand device?
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X