This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anubis ship

Who would you wanna see Anubis ship with?

ME: Anubis (in his old form) and Osiris (Dr. Sarah Gardner)! Maybe Anubis/Thor?

Apophis's ship have you seen that it is just as huge

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis345
      Apophis's ship have you seen that it is just as huge
      Ship as in relationship...not ship ship!
      Anubis' ship was bigger anyway.

Comment

How about Anuisam, or better yet, Anubob! Yes, everyone's favorite 50% Goa'uld, 50% Ascended being, and 50% Wraith. A 150% ship.
        JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
        VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
        MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
        LANDRY
        : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
        Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
        Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
        Mmm... Green...

Comment

somehow i don't think that adds up.

Anubis I see more of a slash person, but.... if it's hetero, Anubis and Oma. They hate each other but liking the other person isn't a necessity when falling in love.
          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

I agree. I too think that Anubis is more of a slash person. Sorry LA:O
            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

how about a ship between Anubis and Freya/Anise. A sort of forbidden love
              Lord Zedd

Comment

Definitely Anubis/Herak. Or possibly Anubis/Spiky-mind-reading-ball-of-pain.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  I like that!

Comment

That might be ok. It would be kind of funny
                    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
                      I like that!
                      me 2
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

The Anubis/Oma was a cool idea!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                          Anubis and Anise/Freya, huh? Somehow, I think they both have the same level of saddism and disregard for sentient life to accomplish their goals. Yeah, I could definitely see that.
                          'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Anubis and Freya/Anise?? that just sounds messy...........

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

it just sounds so cool Forbidden love between a Tok'ra and an evil Goa'uld systemlord but I want to see the Anubis from season 5,6 and 7 not like in Reconing or so.Do you miss Anubis too like the way he looked with the event horizon
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X