X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A NEW SPOILER confirmed by an actor

I dunno if it has been here already, i found nothing

Well, an unspecified actor has confimed that they have created a nice asgard for them, so we'll likely see one in S2 of SGA

:]
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Ah right yeh.

Quite helpful
    The Corps is Mother, The Corps is Father

Comment

Thanks for the info JM mentioned in one of his interviews that there maybe an asgard in season 2 I guess it likely to happen now. May I ask the where the source for this info came from.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        Thanks for the info JM mentioned in one of his interviews that there maybe an asgard in season 2 I guess it likely to happen now. May I ask the where the source for this info came from.
        I'm still waiting for the source. But you'll find a nice thread in my sig about the actor, who told us :]
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

There have been rumors about the Asgard showing up on SGA. Wouldn't surprise me....might be cool to see how our Atlantis crew reacts to them.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

love an asgard to tell mckay hes wrong!
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

i'd love for McKay to tell an asgard he's wrong. that would be funnier, but yours is more likely. ::sigh:: Besides, wouldn't the asgard love to get their hands on Ancient tech? now they have their chance.
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

that would be pretty sweet. I bet they could learn a ton with an Asgard posted there.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

nice!
                  i will love this

Comment

It would be freaking hilarious if the Asgard is as arrogant a Goa'uld and treats McKay like a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                      I dunno if it has been here already, i found nothing

Well, an unspecified actor has confimed that they have created a nice asgard for them, so we'll likely see one in S2 of SGA

:]
                      Well, it's hard to have an anonymous source confirm something. Why not say the name??

Can't say I'm too happy with the possibility of the Asgard in Atlantis.

Comment

I think it would be good to see a conflict where the asgaurd want the humans to vacate Atlantis as they are not ready for the technology and they should leave it to them. But that would never happen.

Comment

I hope its true. It only makes sense for the Asgard to send someone to Atlantis. Considering what the replicators did to them, some of the ancient's tech ideas could be helpful in rebuilding their somewhat beat up order of things. Oh and preventing humanity from blowing themselves up with tech wayyyy beyond their understanding would be a good secondary reason i would think.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                            love an asgard to tell mckay hes wrong!
                            Originally posted by Wandering Tamer
                            i'd love for McKay to tell an asgard he's wrong. that would be funnier, but yours is more likely. ::sigh::
                            I'd love to see McKay and an Asgard get into a good shouting match.

a time to mourn

Comment

I'd love to see the Asgard kick some Wraith butt with mad Yodaesque martial arts moves.

Comment

Working...
                              X