Stargate:Infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate:Infinity

Yes I know the episodes are awful and it is an embaressment to the SG franchise, but I've only read of it, not actually seen it. So is it possible to get the DVD in England at all? Or, even better, can the eps be watched online in a streamed format?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
    Yes I know the episodes are awful and it is an embaressment to the SG franchise, but I've only read of it, not actually seen it. So is it possible to get the DVD in England at all? Or, even better, can the eps be watched online in a streamed format?
    Look; seriously dude, you do not want to see this.

Not even for free.

Not even if someone pays you.

A lot.

Just for starters, the theme song will never leave your head, and if the fact that the Gate transit uses a zat sound effect does my nut.

Of course, the Gate in SG-1 closes with the sound of one of Ra's udajeet launching; I know this because I was looking away from the screen when the gliders launched and all I heard was the 'zwip' of the Gate closing, which seemed out of place at that point in the movie.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

it's a kid's show...it was made for kids and it shows. each episode contains some "moral or ethical thing" that people watching the show should pick up on. for instance, "don't lie about something or if it really happens people won't believe you", or "don't give up"...though must shows don't make it as blatantly obvious as infinity. to sum things up...there are good kids shows and there are bad ones...this is just a horrible one, gate fandom or not.
      My flickr photography.

Comment

From the makers of Captain Planet; that's all you need to know.

Comment

actually...i loved captain planet...i thought it was nicely done
          My flickr photography.

Comment

Oh dear Lord.... Captain planet????? NOOOOOO.

That show sucked so badly, especially the epilogue at the end.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

It's on Sky One and Sky One Mix... not that I watch the crap

But Captain Planet was cool! They had rings!!!! HE WAS BLUE!! OR GREEN!!!

Comment

Again i dont have Sky... so im screwed there... The review i read of ep one just seemed cool. You know, aliens taking on the form of Earth military officers and stuff...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Oh dear Lord.... Captain planet????? NOOOOOO.

That show sucked so badly, especially the epilogue at the end.
                  oh come on Captain Planet was awesome! i wish they were available on DVD!

Comment

Ok, this is embaressing...

I used to watch it when i was real young... until an ep where they got shrunk, put into water and their mate drank them...

I had a real problem with that kinda thing... it gave me nightmares for months and I never watched it ever again!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

No luck finding R2 DVDs, but I did find this and had to share. It's just a "fill in the blank" thing, but considering how truly wretched the series was, it makes it hysterical.

My advice is to either find a place to download it or get someone to tape it for you because Infinity isn't worth the film it's printed on, nevermind actually PAYING to see it.

Comment

What the franchise needs is a serious, adult-orientated anime series, in the style of Evangelion. Mind-bending who-are-we crap with light showers of hardcore violence and, of-course, a good share of nudity.

Comment

No anime nudity PLEASE.

Just something like The Real Ghostbusters, that was a great cartoon!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hostile
                            What the franchise needs is a serious, adult-orientated anime series, in the style of Evangelion. Mind-bending who-are-we crap with light showers of hardcore violence and, of-course, a good share of nudity.
                            Yes. Because Evangelion was so good. There was that penguin!

And as for Captain Planet, my problem with the show was pretty simple: The villains. Apparently, these people had nothing better to do than pollute the environment. IIRC they weren't even part of some evil force working against Gaia and the Cap; they just got off on toxic waste dumping.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                              Yes. Because Evangelion was so good. There was that penguin!

And as for Captain Planet, my problem with the show was pretty simple: The villains. Apparently, these people had nothing better to do than pollute the environment. IIRC they weren't even part of some evil force working against Gaia and the Cap; they just got off on toxic waste dumping.
                              And every time somebody dropped so much as a skin flake, Captain Planet and his team showed up to set them on fire, freeze them, drown them, cover them in earth and generally do mean things to them while grinning.

Comment

Working...
                              X