Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am starting a movement. Anyone who agrees put the following line their signature. For those who don't want the show to end any time soon or at all.

"Loyal until the end"

I'd be cool if I knew how to say it in Goaúld

Servatis a periculum. Servatis a maleficum.

Comment

I'm not really wanting season 10...

I'd be far happier with films!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I am hoping that they do have a Season 10. Seasons 8 & 9 were almost never made (Lost City, parts 1 & 2 c. Season 7, was supposed to lead into another movie & the spin-off, SGA); & it has only been through viewer/fan demand that the show has continued. Even with loyal fans, sometimes the ratings/fundings just means that they can no longer afford to run a series, despite it's hard-core fans.

I for one hope they do make a Season 10, I feel it should be rounded off with a nice even number. They could climax it out like they did in Lost City (parts 1 & 2), or similar episodes, & then follow it by a cinema or DVD-release movie finishing it with a bang; just like it started.

-- Akren.
        "Loyal to the end"

Comment

^lost city was supposed to BE the movie

as for season 10... i'd LOVE a season 10, i'm definately one of the ones that thinks the second half of this season really brought the great show back to where it was at its peak! and next season sounds awesome so far!

but i would be totally up for movies too if they went that route would LOOOVE to see SG1 on the big screen atlantis too eventually!

Comment

Working...
          X