Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guinness I find it a refreshing substitute for food...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinness I find it a refreshing substitute for food...

Happy St Patty's day all...Save some Guinness for me please....

Originally posted by Darkdreams
    Happy St Patty's day all...Save some Guinness for me please....

Except he drinks it from the bloody bottle.
    You can't drink a stout from the bottle, blinking heathens.

Foxy, who takes her beer seriously.
    sigpic

Comment

my friend thought the 3 leaf clover was lucky wen it's the 4 leaf clover n he's half irish
      "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        Except he drinks it from the bloody bottle.
        You can't drink a stout from the bottle, blinking heathens.

Foxy, who takes her beer seriously.
        amen to that! i just wish i could actually find a bar here in america with it on tap!

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
          amen to that! i just wish i could actually find a bar here in america with it on tap!
          Can't help you there, pal, I know a few very nice pubs in Manchester with real, real, real beer.

But the best Guinness of all comes from Dublin, of course.

Foxy.
          sigpic

Comment

my hubby loves Guinness and will drink it in any way. Ya it is very hard to find a real pub here in the US. But once in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl there was an english pub and they had Guinness.

Comment

We went to Dublin once for vacation when we were still living in UK. The first thing he ordered on tap was Guinness of course. I tried it, alas I did not like it. An acquired taste I am told.

Comment

i like the cartoon team u have by the way bit like the pokemon animation
                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Can't help you there, pal, I know a few very nice pubs in Manchester with real, real, real beer.

But the best Guinness of all comes from Dublin, of course.

Foxy.
                  oh tell me about it, i was in ireland for a summer a few years back and i spent a week or so in dublin, and they have the absolute greatest pubs ever. i have tried dozens of times since then to find a decent pub here in the US and there are none to be found, and american beer is nasty as well, i cant stand it. give me a pint of guinness anyday.

Comment

oh tell me about it, i was in ireland for a summer a few years back and i spent a week or so in dublin, and they have the absolute greatest pubs ever. i have tried dozens of times since then to find a decent pub here in the US and there are none to be found, and american beer is nasty as well, i cant stand it. give me a pint of guinness anyday.
                    I have had some nice US beers, all from microbreweries, mostly up in the Pacific North West.

I expect this thread to woosh off to the off topic forum Real Soon Now...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                      i like the cartoon team u have by the way bit like the pokemon animation
                      ya my daughter made it for me as a mother's day gift in UK. And they are called sg1 team chibies

Comment

They are out there they are just very hard to find, heh this is sorta off topic but the header is from a direct quote from Jack heh heh
                        Hammond: do you happen to have another one of those?

Jack: I hope you liek Guinness sir, I find it a refreshing substitute for food.

Comment

I went through a guiness phase when I was younger, used to love dipping my cheese & onion crips in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                            I went through a guiness phase when I was younger, used to love dipping my cheese & onion crips in it.

Argh!!!! I wouldn't do that to a Bud let alone a Guinness!!!!! Ack, spit, spit.

Foxy, wondering where she put her CAMRA membership card (and a big stick to beat Egeria over the head with...).
                            sigpic

Comment

Argh!!!! I wouldn't do that to a Bud let alone a Guinness!!!!! Ack, spit, spit.

Foxy, wondering where she put her CAMRA membership card (and a big stick to beat Egeria over the head with...).
                              *ducks* LOL, I was younger then, wouldn't dream of defiling my guiness nowadays

Comment

Working...
                              X