This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sam and Jack shipper family O.T thread

Welcome Shipper family feel free to talk about O.T untill you're hearts content!! Whatever is going on in your life that your enjoying or not likeing talk about it here!!
    Hopefully this will stop all the argueing and will make people feel happier. I don't know if this could be moved to te general thread I doubt it but it's here anyway simple cause I hate us arguing about things all the time so I've created another option for people.

Hey Sam Fan, we have "The Chatter Thread"
    that's ours, seems to be lots of confusion, half know bout it, half skimmed past it

<3
    --Tan

Comment

Hi everyone,

I can't believe this forum says it's been almost exactly one year since I last logged in. (I've gone back to school and this is the first weekend I'm almost all caught up on my homework for a change.) I rented the new cut of Children of the Gods and I've logged on because I'm curious as to what the shipper family things of the new cut?

While I wait for some of you to chime in on the subject, I'll go back and peruse the thread to see if you guys have already been talking about it.
      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Working...
      X