Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there really no break between Moebius Part I and Part II?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there really no break between Moebius Part I and Part II?

That's hard to believe for a Season Finale. Usually, there's a break between parts one and two. Is this really not the case for Moebius?

i think you're thinking of a cliff hanger, like nemesis/small victories

moebius isn't that way, in fact the finales haven't been cliff hangers since season 4 (revelations, full circle, lost city and moebius) are really stopping points.

now it could be argued that lost city is a bit of a cliff hanger, yet in one way, it's no more a cliffie than revelations was
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I beleive that when they finished production of Season 8, they didn't know there would be a Season 9. So they ended the season as if there wasn't going to be a next season. It would PO a lot of people if they had a season finale cliff hanger and the show didn't come back the next season.
      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

After watching Moebius I and II I came to the conclusion that Threads was a better season ending than Moebius...just my opinion.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to see M 1 & 2

Comment

I miss those cliffhangers.

Well, we have a three-part cliffhanger for Atlantis

That really makes me look forward to next season

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Yeah, I miss the cliff hanger endings too. They will never do anotherone thought because every season is written like it's the last.

Comment

On the one hand, the whole cliffhanger does leave one looking forward to the next season, but I've always hated having to wait for the continuation. It's only a "recent" thing in TV (started in the 80's or 90's IIRC). I'm starting to think it's cruel and unusual punnishment, but I think that will where off in time once enough time has passed from watching "The Seige." How long untill July?!?!?!

Comment

Wasn't the Best of Both Worlds from ST:TNG what made cliff hangers popular? While they are annoying sometimes, it makes me excited for the next season.

And, there was sort of a time gap between the episodes... oh wait no, that was just time in the episode between ancient egypt and messed up present.
                  'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

considering sg1's moebius p2 and sga's the siege p2 at least in the usa will be back to back, i would suggest that the cliffhanger would be in sga's best interest.. and possibly give sg1 a lame season 9 to help close out the series as a whole.. (just speculation, btw).. i live in california.. so supposedly i haven't seen the season finale's (cough..cough).. watching them in order, i'm sure sga will certainly have a cliffhanger

-patg

Comment

Working...
                    X