This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nirrti/JS Thunk Thread

Don’t know about you guys but when Nirrti offered Jonas power in the 6th season episode (Metamorphosis) I was like hot damn I would be like ok that’s it to the dark side I go, hell ya… Evertime I see that scene my hearts starts to pound and I get evil thought, I think that Nirrti is so hot, she must work out, all I can say is yummy..
    Yeah I know I am bad....but evil is more fun anyway

for an hindu goddes she is yummy but i stick with Osiris

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

that would be a hard decision as they are both extremly hot...

Comment

they really are hot

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Nirriti's host was pretty hot but Nirriti herself was a snake with glowing red eyes and flesh rending mandibles. Just the kind of girl you'd love to bring home to mamma huh.

Comment

Not that I actually care but Hathor's cooler. Cool like, actual cool. Like Funky cool. Of course when I first saw her I thought her breath was actually funky and Jack was going to hand her some special Tic Tacs.

Well, she's hilarious anyway.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I didn't like Nirrti Osiris= Hotter even Hathor = Hotter.
              Not my real favourite Gou'ald.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

She is ok, there are many better female Goa'uld in the series.
                Spoiler:
                Life isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

like?

edit: oh, wait, Amaunet was pretty cool .. for the brief period she was there anyway.
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Jacquline Samuda who played Nirtti is really pretty in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                      Nirriti's host was pretty hot but Nirriti herself was a snake with glowing red eyes and flesh rending mandibles. Just the kind of girl you'd love to bring home to mamma huh.

I was always attracted to the bad ones... as long as she can make people bleed thats all that matters besides she can have any body she wants.....hey call me a freak but the queen scarrin in farscape was freaking hot she just looked really evil, even though she wasnt my species...yeah im wierd

"Evil is more fun anyway"

Comment

Ahkna was ok but Natira was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
                          oh most definitly

Comment

Nirrti is hot. Not the hottest on Stargate, but still hot.

Comment

indeed Qtyled she is hot but there are others that are much hotter than she
                              what do you think of Ameratsu?
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X