X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i knew i loved joe flanigan for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard's Delight View Post
      Oh I think that you may hit 1000 posts tonight!!!!
      I'm home I'm home and squeeeeeeeeeeee. Thanks to Linzi and Listy for their huge posts I might catch up quicker than I hoped Woohooooooooo

What's the betting everyone's gone by the time I post this? That would be so not squee

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
      Common Ground's on Sci Fi right now.

Spoiler:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for CG

Maybe Joe's eppie will be about his
      Spoiler:
      wraith
      or I think Sherry mentioned as I was skiving in work that it may be
      Spoiler:
      Kolya angst or bug angst and his issues involving them or PTSD over being fed on

Squees at the possibilities

Originally posted by Josie View Post
      Where'd all the whumpers go? I need you to help me avoid writing. I haven't even opened the word processor yet - but I've definitely been thinking about it.
      *checks her deodrant*

Lol, how can you write when there's so much squee Josie, lol

Gonna play catch up

Comment

As far as the issue goes for late season three....
        Spoiler:
        I hope it isnt about his failed marriage either but then it might be something interesting and different - although he'd probably try and get his real life wife cast i'd imagaine and that would be a little too real life for me.

Other issues are the bugs?? leaving no man behind?? He cant be caught again surely?? sunday and dealing with grief??? "It hasnt hit me yet, not looking forward to when it does", Kolya's death??? repurcussions for return part 2????? the possibilities are endless and i wish i knew JF a little better, so i could climb into his mind and know EXACTLY what he suggested.

Season four is going to rock!!! SQUEE

Comment

I want to stay and play and squee but I got to go - whats the bet I don't listen to a word anyone says to me tonight cos my brain will be filled with all the lovely angst speculation - I love SGA, I can't wait for S4 and JF is gonna kick butt!!

this should keep me going for a little while

SQUEEEEEEEE

Have fun everyone I am jealous - RL gets in the way at the worst times

Comment

Originally posted by Listy View Post
            I want to stay and play and squee but I got to go - whats the bet I don't listen to a word anyone says to me tonight cos my brain will be filled with all the lovely angst speculation - I love SGA, I can't wait for S4 and JF is gonna kick butt!!

this should keep me going for a little while

SQUEEEEEEEE

Have fun everyone I am jealous - RL gets in the way at the worst times
            Bye Listy, and SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE back at ya!
            sigpic

Comment

Arrrgggh! I'm not sure if it's my computer going slow or my internet connection, I have a sneaking suspicion that it's both.

Comment

Arrrgggh! I'm not sure if it's my computer going slow or my internet connection, I have a sneaking suspicion that it's both.
                josie I love your new siggie - he looks pretty

Is it me or are all of us having problems writing??? Us whumpers must be more connected than we thought LOL!

SQUEE......*breathe* SQUEE....*breathe* SQUEE......*hyperventilates* I am so excited about season four now and a few months ago i seriously wouldnt have thought i would say that"!!! but SQUEE...confirmed whump and angst in various eps...confirmed.....eep!! SQUEE.....*breathe*

Comment

Has anyone considered the possibility that
                  Spoiler:
                  the fall out after Afghanistan and the end of his marriage could actually be connected. I know no one wants to think of Shep being married that recently but it's every bit as plausible as all the theories about his relationship with his Dad and could just as easily explain why he choose the posting in Antarctica. I've always had the impression that Antarctica was an escape for him in more ways than one, if my professional and personal life all went to hell at the same time I'd want to be as far away from people as possible.

I'm just saying, it's a possibility.
                  Spoiler:
                  I was thinking the same thing, afterall it does appear that Shep has some hang ups about losing the fallen soldier, that is why he hates to lose anyone

Comment

It is great that we are all feeling so squeeeeee today!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats SheppyD to 8400 posts!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Here's a tip for you, when writing fic try and read through what you've written carefully because the phrase "holy carp" gives a whole new meaning to a sentence.

Okay the revised version is up to 1821s word but there are a couple of thousand word from the old version that will be copy and pasted on to it shortly so I am getting somewhere again. I'm still not sure this fic will actually get posted all I can do is write it and then let Ali judge whether it's pants or not.

Comment

Season 4 spoiler speculation from JM's blog:

Spoiler:

I really don't care if Sheppard's cliched failed marriage is this 'issue' fans have been discussing and could lead to an angsty Shepisode. If this woman was important to him, if she hurt him, or if carries guilt from hurting her, then it's part of Sheppard's makeup. Our past experiences make us who we are. And I really don't care that she's someone we've never seen before and are not invested in. I'm invested in him. If that's the issue at hand, I'll watch how it plays out and how it's affected him. I really doubt they'll concentrate on that though.

JF's spoken about mapping our where the characters can go in S4 after everything that's happened in S3. And he did say he'd like Sheppard to 'go on a bit of a bend'. I'm betting it's something stress related. He's been under a lot of stress this back half of the season. OR, I'm betting it's related to another character. Something happens to someone close to him. He's pretty protective, and we've seen how he sticks his neck out for his team. (Of course, I don't think it'd kill anybody to show people sticking their neck out for HIM, but I digress) There's been a lot of that this season, too.

Whatever it is, I look forward to it immensly, because I know no matter how cliched, or even ridiculous, Joe will deliver.

In Joe I trust. I need a sig for that.
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post

Spoiler:

I really don't care if Sheppard's cliched failed marriage is this 'issue' fans have been discussing and could lead to an angsty Shepisode. If this woman was important to him, if she hurt him, or if carries guilt from hurting her, then it's part of Sheppard's makeup. Our past experiences make us who we are. And I really don't care that she's someone we've never seen before and are not invested in. I'm invested in him. If that's the issue at hand, I'll watch how it plays out and how it's affected him. I really doubt they'll concentrate on that though.

JF's spoken about mapping our where the characters can go in S4 after everything that's happened in S3. And he did say he'd like Sheppard to 'go on a bit of a bend'. I'm betting it's something stress related. He's been under a lot of stress this back half of the season. OR, I'm betting it's related to another character. Something happens to someone close to him. He's pretty protective, and we've seen how he sticks his neck out for his team. (Of course, I don't think it'd kill anybody to show people sticking their neck out for HIM, but I digress) There's been a lot of that this season, too.

Whatever it is, I look forward to it immensly, because I know no matter how cliched, or even ridiculous, Joe will deliver.

Woo hoo to everything that you have said!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Congrats SheppyD to 8400 posts!!!!
                              Not again!!!!

Congrats to SheppyD
                              On 8,400 posts.

Woo hoo!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post

Spoiler:

Excellent post!

Comment

Working...
                                X