Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you the UK's BIGGEST STARGATE FAN? If so, we need to speak to you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you the UK's BIGGEST STARGATE FAN? If so, we need to speak to you!

20th Century Fox are looking for the UK’s biggest STARGATE fan to help support and lead the campaign for its return! Are you an avid and devoted fan? Have a massive collection of memorabilia? Got any STARGATE tattoos? Do you pop to the shops wearing a STARGATE costume? If so, then it’s your DESTINY to come on board this MISSION! If you think you fit the bill, then get in touch! Please email [email protected] with a short description of yourself detailing why YOU should be crowned the UK’s Biggest STARGATE fan! Thanks!

Authorised by Darren so all those interested ,please go ahead and participate .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*reads first post and laughs it off as spam*

*reads second post*.... Waaaaaaaaaaah?
      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

You read my post correctly.

Permission was sought by the OP's company to promote the contest on behalf of 20th Century Fox,and granted by Darren.

If you don't wish to participate,that's your choice.

Hopefully more details will be posted later.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaSGUfanQuick! View Post
          20th Century Fox are looking for the UK’s biggest STARGATE fan to help support and lead the campaign for its return!
          Wait just a minute here..

Reruns or new shows...

Comment

Holy Cow.
            sigpic

Comment

Sacred female bovine!
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I'd really love to believe this, but why was it first posted in the fandom section of the GW forum, rather than some more official venue?

Unfortunately, I'd love to participate, but I'm not in the UK... But I've done my best to spread this around to my fellow SG fans!
                sigpic

Comment

How about an ex-pat Brit Stargate fan living in Vancouver?! Does that count?!!

Still, as much as I think I'm a big Stargate fan I don't think I'd fit the criteria for BIGGEST STARGATE FAN, even if I still lived in the UK. There will always be others with more collectibles and knowledge of the minutest details of every episode!!!

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                    I'd really love to believe this, but why was it first posted in the fandom section of the GW forum, rather than some more official venue?

Unfortunately, I'd love to participate, but I'm not in the UK... But I've done my best to spread this around to my fellow SG fans!
                    This was originally posted in another thread. Mods moved it here since this is the official area for fan activities.
                    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

This thread doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves.... Any chance a mod could sticky it, or have gateworld tweet/write an article about it?
                      sigpic

Comment

The thread is tagged properly and in the correct section.See Rosehawk's post.

More details are needed before it can be considered for "Sticky" status so it's a little early to consider that.

Unlike the annual Creation Vancouver Con ticket draw,this isn't an official GW Staff -run Contest ,so it's up to Darren whether he wants to put the details out on Twitter etc.

Comment

I'm in the UK and I'm a fan, however I have a job and as much as I'd like to see the franchise continue I think that SyFy have hurt it as a whole.

IMHO we should have some sort of Eli ends up in stasis mini movie or something (something that takes place in the 2 weeks between the end of S2 and the energy cut off point) and then take the "3 years" gap that SGU has given us to regroup and let MGM settle down before we have some sort of SGU/SGA/SG1 crossover kick off movie which kicks us into S3 of SGU.

Comment

Cool! to bad I don´t live in the UK. Is that official or just a joke?
                            sigpic

Comment

Not a joke.

( We keep those for April 1.)

Comment

Working...
                              X