This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gift for the Mods! "The Cantina Wars"

Al right. This is just a fun stand alone story meant as a gift for the mods...Espicially the awesome Tame. Everyone loves Tame...OR ELSE!

anywho it includes many posters and the like. Yes, it is a parody (a badly done one) of Star wars, but al la Gateworld.

Hope you all love it. Oh, and this is only part 1 of three of Episode IV. The whole thing is done except maybe a future sequal...all links to all parts are below the spoiler tags (Which is the first part of Episode 4)

Oh, and this would have been up earlier if it wasn't for the fact that a Hot and amazing mod was teaching me a lesson about her....Dedicated to the Mods/Darren/and Tame
    Spoiler:
    Cantina Wars
    Episode IV �A New Post�
    WAR! The King of Toon has been brain washed by Skydiver, The Grand Empress.
    With Gatworld (the ruling poster of Gateworld) under her control, she leads the mods on crushing campaign against First Amendment rights of the posters of Gateworld.

However an Ex Mod who was kicked out for standing up for the little guy, Mapp, has gathered a brave but small group of posters in the Gateworld Cantina thread. This rebellion has become a
    Pain In Sky�s behind.

Now as Rebel posters do battle with Mods, An envoy carrying secret information on the mod�s
    most powerful weapon makes its way to the cantina�

Onboard the Tok�ra transport ship, Squirrely1 and Col. Foley run around franticly as the ship is attacked.
    Squirrely1: we are doomed!
    Col. Foley: I am sure that the Princess will be safe
    Squirrely1: Foley, Foley, Foley. This time there is no safety! The Grand Empress will have us gutted!

As the two continue to run frantic, Cantina Troopers rush to the main hatch and prepare to be boarded by one of Sky�s goons. As they wait in fear, there is an eerie silence, save for the bickering of Squirrely1 and Col. Foley.

Then the hatch is blown open as the Mod�s goons attack. After a short battle between the goons and the Cantina rebels, the goons win out. In came Darth Clanger

Darth Clanger: Where is the captain?
    Trooper Jper: He is right here

Jper singles out the captain, and Darth Clanger moves in and pins the captain down using her spoon of doom!

Darth Clanger: Where are the codes to the smite button!
    Captain 343_guilty_spark: �I�Don�t know�what you are talking about�this is �a�diplomatic ship!

In her rage due to the lack of cooperation, Darth Clanger spoons Sparky to death.
    Darth Clanger: I want those codes and I want them NOW
    Trooper Jper: Yes ma�am, right away! You heard her goons! Find the Princess and get those codes!!

Meanwhile in a secret area of the cargo ship Susanne met up with Col. Foley and gave him the codes plus a recorded message

Susanne: Help me Jelgate, you are my only hope.

As Squirrely1 saw Susanne run off, she got near Col. Foley and he suggested that they should escape in an escape pod.

Suirrely1: You want to share an escape pod? how can you think of that sort of thing when we are in the middle of a battle!
    Col. Foley: Not that my love! I mean we need to get this message to Jelgate!
    Squirrely1: Oh Foley, If only I was as brave as you.

as the two hurried off to the pod, Darth Clanger found the Princess.

Darth Clanger: Where are the codes?
    Susanne: I haven�t a clue of what you are talking about
    Darth Clanger: Lies! You are a rebel and a traitor! Now take her away!!

After Jper has sent Susanne to the torture room Darth Clanger ordered that the thread planet below be searched for the missing cantina couple.

Meanwhile the droid couple arrives in the �Ban the poster above� thread, a desert and desolate planet. As the Droid couple wondered in the desert they were attacked by Shippers!!!

Deep in the middle of a moisture farm there was a young lad, Pharaoh Atem who yearned for something bigger. Today His uncle and aunt are buying a pair of droids to help out around the farm.

AtlantisRules!!!: Well these droids work efficiently?
    Shippers: Ship ship ship. Ship ship. Ship.
    AtlantisRules: Okay, Hey PA! what do you think about this droids?

AtlantisRules shows the droids to his nephew

Pharaoh Atem: They look fine to me uncle
    Draygon: PA! Dinner is ready! Get your uncle!
    Pharaoh Atem: OK aunt Dray!

As they sat in the dinner table they began to talk

Pharaoh Atem: I want to the academy this year.
    AtlantisRules!!!: No, we will need an extra hand for the next harvest.
    Pharaoh Atem: But, I want to leave this thread! there is nothing here! All of my friends have already gone of exploring the forums. And I am stuck here.
    Draygon: honey, you must forgive your uncle, he only wants the best for you.
    Pharaoh Atem: I�ll go check on the droid couple�

As PA left his uncle and Aunt arguing over the situation he entered his room only to find Col. Foley and Squirrely engaged in a romantic embrace together.

Pharaoh Atem: Hey! Stop that, we don�t you two to make more droids
    Squirrely1: Sorry master.
    Col. Foley: He is not our master
    Squirrely1: Quite! Can�t you see that we were sold to him!
    Pharaoh Atem: hey, what�s that in your hands?

As PA takes the recording away from Foley it plays to show a beautiful lady

�With this Droid couple lies the plans for the Smite button that the mods have been cooking up. You must take these plans to the �Admiral�s multi thunker lounge thread� and hand it over to the |Cantina Alliance. Help me Jelgate, you are my only hope�

Pharaoh Atem: Jelgate? She must mean Jelly Gate, the old hermit that visits me every now and then.

So PA and the droid couple went out to seek out Jelgate. Later they ran into Jelly Gate who took them into his home and they had a conversation.

Pharaoh Atem: So what was that message all about? Are you part of the Cantina Rebellion?
    Jelgate: Long ago I was part of the Spoon Jedi, we used the power of the spoon to protect the rights of the posters and aid the Mods in providing a fun environment for fans of stargate to socialize. Then my apprentice, Major Clanger turned to the dark side of the Spoon and \killed all Spoon Jedi. I am the Last of the Spoon Jedi.
    Pharaoh Atem: So Is it true that Skydiver caused this?
    Jelgate: She is a wrenched power mad mod. She killed Darren and seduced Gateworld, the poster, to the Dark side. No matter what they say, she is the one incharge.
    Pharaoh Atem: I don�t know, this all seems too much for someone like me.
    Jelgate: No, I sense the Spoon in you. If you come with me to the Multi Thunk Thread I can train you to use the Spoon and defeat Sky and her goons.

So PA agreed on letting Jelgate accompany him home, only to find that his home was in ruins. Destroyed. He found a Picture of Dr. Keller on the ground.

Jelgate: Trooper Jper! One of the Mods aids it seems.
    Pharaoh Atem: NO!! WHY! Fine, I�ll join your rebellion.
    Jelgate: I am sorry, but you must remember, this is not about revenge. It is about justice and freedom.
    Squirrely1: Take a look at this guy, Foley. He is SOOOO old fashioned.
    Col. Foley: come on my love, let us move to the transport meanwhile these two talk it off.
    Squirrely1: honestly Foley, is that all you ever think of?
    Col. Foley:

As PA and Jelage and the droid couple make their way to Mos Banned They are stooped by Jper and his marry band of goons

Jper: Hold it right there! Papers now!
    Jelgate: (waves spoon) These are not the droids you are looking for.
    Jper: (Distracted by shiny spoon) Oh, shiny!....move along, move along

Meanwhile in deep Forum space onboard the Death Smite button star. Princess Susanne is found captive by Darth Clanger and his minion Madeleine.

Madeleine: You well tell us where Mapp is or I will destroy your precious Multi Thunk thread.
    Susanne: Never!
    Madeleine: Comander! Power up the smite button!
    Susanne: Wait! I�ll talk! He is in the Church of Mappothism thread!
    Madeleine: Good. Comander FIRE!!
    Susanne: NO!

The Comander pushed the smite button and the Multi Thunk thread along with all of its posts were deleted and its many posters banned or in moderation.

Susanne: But I told you what you wanted to hear!
    Madeleine: You foolish little girl, you think I would risk the wrath of the Grand Empress?

A few moments later Darth Clanger came into the interrogation room with Madeleine and the two mods began to talk.

Darth Clanger: That thread only had an abandoned Cantina base.
    Madeleine: It seems that we will need more�persuasive tools in order to get her to talk.

Just then on the overhead projector screen Came the image of Skydiver, the Grand Empress. She was surrounded by the best looking men and she herself was dressed in an elaborate yet revealing robe. She sat with her legs crossed as a smitten poster known as Gateworld sat by gazing into her paralyzed by her beauty.

Skydiver: How long until you retrieve the the codes?
    Darth Clanger: My master, I have the Princess in custody and she will soon reveal the codes.
    Skydiver: And what of Mapp�s whereabouts? I have a new sword I want to try on thim. Oh how I do enjoy cutting them up while they scream
    Madeleine: (Quietly to Clanger) She is one freaky evil moderator, no?
    Darth Clanger: (Quietly to Madeleine) Quite! If she hears you she�ll use her new sword on us!
    Madeleine: (to Sky) We are having some trouble locating him my empress.
    Skydiver: Well find him soon, my sword is very thirsty for blood!

Just then the transmission ended and the two went o

Part 2/3 of Episode 4
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11038711
    Part 3/3 of episode 4
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post11038714

Episode 5 Part 1/4

Episode 5 Part 2/4

Episode 5 part 3/4

Episode 5 part 4/4

Links for Episode 6 are found here

Links for Episode 1 are found here

Links for Episode 2 are found here

Cantina Wars: The Sock Puppet Wars! Cartoon series parodies found here!!

Links for Episode 3 are found here
    Last edited by aretood2; 04 January 2011, 01:21 PM.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Cliffhanger? I hate cliffhangers.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

You better watch out when you go to sleep tonight aretood2, I might visit you. Muwhahahahah...

A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Excellent....excellent....

Originally posted by Jper View Post
        You better watch out when you go to sleep tonight aretood2, I might visit you. Muwhahahahah...

[IMG]http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7226/darkevil41694.jpg[/IG]
        That's awesome, i'm saving that!

Comment

spooned to death *snickers* hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Cliffhanger? I hate cliffhangers.
            Tomorrow Or tonight I'll post part 2 and then part 1 of the next episode!

I would have had all of episode IV done if it wasn't for a certain mod...a hot one that is...
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

hehehehehehehe it's great Tood!! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

The Moderators are pleased
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                  Yes we are.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Excellent....excellent....

That's awesome, i'm saving that!
                    How about something even more evil.

An evil clown.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                    Originally posted by KatG View Post
                    Yes we are.
                    I'm not. I want to be an evil Dark-Jedi-Master.

With Cookies.
                    Last edited by TameFarrar; 22 December 2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

If the Cantina is Stargate SG-1, then this thread represents Wormhole Xtreme.

The history is familar, but the details are opposed.

For one it was Tame that led the incursion of Mappothism in reality, Skydiver was actually one of my followers until she turned.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                        How about something even more evil.

An evil clown.

[IMG]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3171/scaryclown2005.gif[/MG]

I'm not. I want to be an evil Dark-Jedi-Master.

With Cookies.
                        You are an imperial officer and you will love it or Darth Clanger will spoon you to death!
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post

For one it was Tame that led the incursion of Mappothism in reality, Skydiver was actually one of my followers until she turned.
                          More like the episode 200... I ought to think.

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            You are an imperial officer and you will love it or Darth Clanger will spoon you to death!
                            I'm not afraid of the spoon. It's shiny yes, but I have a fork and noodles.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post

I can never be turned.....just adored
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X