No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran Ship/Discussion/Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's very nice of you Isa but you're dealing with an internet dodo. You have to say press this button then that button in baby language. I've poked the sib who is sleeping off a pub lunch. By the way, anyone interested in Lost Kate & and Sawyer, should go to the Lost Diaries and read Sredle. Smoking! But she does have a habit of removing stories from the site after a couple of weeks so you'll have missed the best ones. Anyway, I'm a published author but did most of my stuff of an old Amstrad. Still finding my way round this thing.

Feeling very frustrated, grrr.

Comment

Morning all! What a lovely morning it is too. It's pouring freezing rain outside, but it's warm and cozy in here.

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post
      Welcome to the Dark Side Kris! *passes obligatory vodka and cookies* Or should it be mulled wine?
      ?
      Hmm...I think I like the dark side Is it dark simply because we're in the oven?

Thanks for the purple welcome, Kath and MarbleC! Oh and happy greetings to you too, Isa. And to Beth my fellow fruitcake newbie.

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      EDIT: A cookie to whoever can find me a song that I can make a funny Vala, D/V, or team vid to. And.....GO!

-Stef
      How do you feel about 'Brighter than Sunshine' by Aqualung? I don't know if it would fall under the funny category, but the lyrics are pretty D/V shippy.

Or... wait! Wait! How about 'Nobody Does It Better' by Carly Simon. You could put a 'funny' lens with that! And you could use it for Vala, D/V, or a team vid! Ooo..and I have another one. Carrie Underwood, 'Before He Cheats'? That could be a really funny D/V. Challenging, but it could work. Look at me getting all excited. *blushes*

I'll take chocolate chip, by the way.

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Quote by FluffyPigeon

Or... wait! Wait! How about 'Nobody Does It Better' by Carly Simon.
        I totally agree, I have thought that would make a good one. I had it on my list but I needed scenes from S9 and I don't have them on the computer yet.

Stef could probably do a great job with it though.

Go fellow newb!!!

Beth
        sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

Do Careless Whisper by Wham. Love the song and it wouldn't be hard to find Vala slinking around other guys. "We enjoyed searching each other, didn't we boys."

Mag

Comment

Originally posted by Parthenos View Post
            I totally agree, I have thought that would make a good one. I had it on my list but I needed scenes from S9 and I don't have them on the computer yet.
            Well, get cracking on that, girlfriend! You probably could do an awesome job with that song. Do you have any other vids that I could watch? I'm all about supporting fellow fruitcakes and their vid endeavors.

Stef could probably do a great job with it though.
            Stef would do a really great job! She so talented that way.

Go fellow newb!!!
            We are quite wonderful, aren't we!

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Originally posted by Magnecite View Post
              Do Careless Whisper by Wham. Love the song and it wouldn't be hard to find Vala slinking around other guys. "We enjoyed searching each other, didn't we boys."

Mag
              I love it when she says that. She's such a hussy

~My FanFiction~

Comment

AoT images:
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Inside soft clouds we have drowned so deep in slumber our feet have lost the ground...

Comment

That's very nice of you Isa but you're dealing with an internet dodo. You have to say press this button then that button in baby language. I've poked the sib who is sleeping off a pub lunch. By the way, anyone interested in Lost Kate & and Sawyer, should go to the Lost Diaries and read Sredle. Smoking! But she does have a habit of removing stories from the site after a couple of weeks so you'll have missed the best ones. Anyway, I'm a published author but did most of my stuff of an old Amstrad. Still finding my way round this thing.

Feeling very frustrated, grrr.
                  I'm sorry I couldn't help too much, I sent you a PM and maybe that helped some more.

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                  An Isa Christmas. Wow the stargate presents keep coming. All I have to do now is clicky,clicky. Thanks
                  Lucky, I actually have to post and click. It sounds simple but really, it's not. So not.

Kath,you excited about getting home for Christmas? You and Isa teaming up on that Smut scene? Can you imagine the PM's on that discussion.? Have a great time with your family Kath
                  Dude, our smutty thoughts would be dangerous. Just say no!
                  banner by Stef

Comment

Seems there are new Cakes in the Oven. So many cakes. A dessert party is needed.
                    Mmm...dessert...and a party too? What a great combination! Confetti, balloons, and high calorie treats? How can you go wrong!

Kris, you are already awake? You were up with the party in the night last night. I am so tired I can hardly type. Glad you have found the Oven.
                    I got my seven hours. I'm good to go.

And go I must. Enjoy the day, everyone!

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Oh, hello me back again. Is Isa or Rindgold about. I've been trying to get my story started on Fanfic and now there's gubbins about a Document Manager. What's that? I'm keen to post and my sib, who knows these things has gone to sleep and is not looking very promising any time yet. Plus, this is something you all will like even if it doesn't quite fit into LC's exacting standards. Also, as said hot, witty and many chapters. Plus it may make up for my faux pas on the spoiler front which I hope only those who already knew, saw. Oh, by the way, thanks Stef for the spoiler posts.

Mag
                      OH Mag...I'm not actually that exacting, it's just that you came along offering fic right after I expressed a Christmas wish for something with specific perimeters, so there was a moment where I thought maybe I was actually going to find it, but alas, no. Doesn't mean I won't read and thoroughly enjoy what you're offering. In some ways I'm actually a fic-whore..I read just about anything that isn't delusionally trying to match S and D together.
                      LC
                      sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                      http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                        The flight is still late, but hey! I posted my first dv_exchange pressie. It was fic. Who is shocked?

Wanna see? dv_exchange

EDIT:

(for the spirit )
                        NICE!...you do realize tho, that this now requires you to show us how it ends?
                        LC
                        sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Originally posted by LC_ View Post
                          OH Mag...I'm not actually that exacting, it's just that you came along offering fic right after I expressed a Christmas wish for something with specific perimeters, so there was a moment where I thought maybe I was actually going to find it, but alas, no. Doesn't mean I won't read and thoroughly enjoy what you're offering. In some ways I'm actually a fic-whore..I read just about anything that isn't delusionally trying to match S and D together.
                          LC
                          *squiggles* (hug/giggle, for all that don't how crazy my brain is) Oh, LC, how I love you! That last sentence just made *lol* so greatly.

NICE!...you do realize tho, that this now requires you to show us how it ends?
                          LC
                          Uh? wha? *blinks* I don't know what you mean....
                          banner by Stef

Comment

Posted first chapter of The Chosen of Sherval, didn,t realise the format would mess up some of the breaks. Never mind. You'll get the gist but it is disappointing, spoils the run of things. I know you can repost but I daren't ask, been enough of a nuisance already.

MaG.

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                              *squiggles* (hug/giggle, for all that don't how crazy my brain is) Oh, LC, how I love you! That last sentence just made *lol* so greatly.

Uh? wha? *blinks* I don't know what you mean....
                              LOL...you know the ones I mean huh...there's one writer that just TRIES SSSOOO HARD...makes me shake my head...I wonder how long it takes to come with those strange twists so it turns out that way...just strikes me as so disrespectful of the characters...but hey we all have our strange little foibles.

Oh and like I really believe that your x-change fic doesn't have more already wriitten...can't fool me with that innocent 'wha'
                              LC
                              sigpic

My Fiction:

Comment

Posted first chapter of The Chosen of Sherval, didn,t realise the format would mess up some of the breaks. Never mind. You'll get the gist but it is disappointing, spoils the run of things. I know you can repost but I daren't ask, been enough of a nuisance already.

MaG.
                                Will make sure to check it out.

LOL...you know the ones I mean huh...there's one writer that just TRIES SSSOOO HARD...makes me shake my head...I wonder how long it takes to come with those strange twists so it turns out that way...just strikes me as so disrespectful of the characters...but hey we all have our strange little foibles.

Oh and like I really believe that your x-change fic doesn't have more already wriitten...can't fool me with that innocent 'wha'
                                LC
                                That we do. That we do. *nods*

It really doesn't, not explicitly. Honest. More like jotted down ideas. The fics are always fully formed in my head, it's just a matter of typing the words out.
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X