This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    At this point, I don't give a flying fig who made the decision and/or why it was made. It was done, it was handled poorly (IMO) and SGA has suffered for it (also IMO).

Where I'm at right now is that I hope TPTB realize that reducing Torri to 4 episodes in Season 4 was not a wise decision and that they should do what they can to make a quality offer to Torri to have her come back in Season 5.

My first preference would be to see her back on the show full-time, BUT if she were offered fewer episodes (and I'm not talking only 20% of the eps, I'm talking 50 to 75% of the eps) with better storylines, I hope Torri would consider it and agree to come back.
    Agreed. I hope we find out whether she's been approached for season 5 or not very soon so all the guessing can stop.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

For BAMSR:

Spoiler:
      Well, now I DEFINITELY want her back, just to see where this story goes.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
        For BAMSR:
        Spoiler:
        Well, now I DEFINITELY want her back, just to see where this story goes.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        Your not the only one. The new Weir arc has so much potential if TPTB play their cards right in S5.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Your not the only one. The new Weir arc has so much potential if TPTB play their cards right in S5.
          lol
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

guys, please, this is 'do you want weir back', not a place to bring up conspiracy theories that would make Fox Mulder proud.

Try to keep things to your own opinions about the future and 'do you want weir back' instead of rehashing old events that none of us will ever know the actual facts of
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Back on topic. No, good riddance to bad characters.

Comment

Though I miss Elizabeth in red, she was always lovely, I guess now she'd wear that leather outfit if she comes back, that wouldn't be that bad if it would be only temporary and we'd eventually get the Elizabeth wearing the normal clothes back in Atlantis.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

No I don't want her back full time. What's done is done. I do however hope to see her in a fair number of episodes next season with a interesting story arc.

Comment

I would love for Weir to return. Of course it's not very realistic to think she will be back for every episode next season because, first of all, Torri has said she doesn't want to... But I hope 5 or more episodes are a real possibility!
                    sigpic
                    "It's time to begin..."

Comment

Originally posted by Livingstone View Post
                      I would love for Weir to return. Of course it's not very realistic to think she will be back for every episode next season because, first of all, Torri has said she doesn't want to... But I hope 5 or more episodes are a real possibility!

So would I, for as many episodes as TH is happy to do. I do look forward to seeing her in bigger things though, she is way too good an actress to be stuck on minority tv.

Atlantis lost the best part of itself when Weir left, it is a shadow of its former self. I want Weir back next season so that I will at least have a few episodes that I consider worth spending my time watching.
                      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by saberhagen83 View Post
                        No I don't want her back full time. What's done is done. I do however hope to see her in a fair number of episodes next season with a interesting story arc.
                        Yepp! It will never be the same. Things changed. Fans have to accept it. ...and I think Atlantis is now better than it was...

Spoiler:
                        I don't want to have Weir back as leader of Atlantis. But I would like to see Repli-Weir as the main enemy in season 5.

Comment

I don't want things to go back to hoew they were - they simply never can - and don't want Weir back full-time or as leader of Atlantis.. but I'd certainly be interested to see her back as a guest star and see where the revelation from the end of BAMSR leads us. That could be an interesting storyline for her and for the team.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                            I don't want things to go back to hoew they were - they simply never can - and don't want Weir back full-time or as leader of Atlantis.. but I'd certainly be interested to see her back as a guest star and see where the revelation from the end of BAMSR leads us. That could be an interesting storyline for her and for the team.
                            Things can indeed go back to the way they were, all the writers have to do is write it that way and there you go! They could do an episode where they explain that the last season was just a dream or have Atlantis fall back through time. There are hundreds of ways for them to bring Weir back full time.
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Although I'd love Weir back in a full time role, the writers have made that impossible to happen (unless by some impossible chance Tapping leaves, which I don't see happening). I'd love to see the writers follow up on Weir from BAMSR as well, but I don't have that much faith that they will, or if they do, it will be very few and far between (like 1 or 2 episodes).

Comment

I totally agree, TBTB can tell a lot of interesting stories with an evil RepliWeir and I hope we'll see that in s5

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                                Things can indeed go back to the way they were, all the writers have to do is write it that way and there you go! They could do an episode where they explain that the last season was just a dream or have Atlantis fall back through time. There are hundreds of ways for them to bring Weir back full time.
                                that'll never happen
                                Last edited by Jumper_One; 06 January 2008, 01:44 PM.
                                sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X