Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    TURN OF THE PAGE
    GateWorld talks with Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks talks with GateWorld about The Ark of Truth, challenges in the final episodes of Stargate SG-1, and finally moving on from the decade-long series.

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by Darren; 28 June 2007, 08:01 PM.

I'm going to miss Daniel Jackson and I'm so sad that I won't see new episodes of Sg1 on Fridays but I'm glad that Michael is moving on in his acting career and plans to be acting for many years to come, Yay!!! I wish him all the best the best and hope that I'll see him one day in Atlantis... Looking forward to Ark of Truth.

I hope he keeps us fans posted with his films so that we can rush the box office and make him lotsa money
    - Are you Crazy?
    - I wouldn't say crazy. Maybe an eccentric who looks good in jeans
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    Bring back Ford and Beckett

Do not conform to the patterns of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

Comment

Thank you to the GW team for giving us another great interview.

It was an absolute joy listening to Michael talking about his profession.

After 10 years it is still amazing and wonderful to hear the optimism in his voice.

Comment

It's sad to hear that the 10 year saga that forever chanched me is ending.

It truly has been a great ride,and i dont regrat a second that a spent wathing the series.

P.S Can someone tell me the name of the stargate theme song at the end of the interwiev, whit the piano playing.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that that is the music for the end of "Meridian".

Oh, and AWESOME interview!! Glad to know that Michael supports pirating.

Comment

That was pretty hilarous -- caught me off guard. "I hope people are pirating as much as possible!"
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Ironic that he uses the term "ace up his sleeve" for his 24 character.....considering the fact that I don't think he ever even had sleeves.

Really love what he has to say on the scene from Unending. And the pirateing comment hehe.

Comment

Nope! Just I hope I'm sorry that we're so behind the U.K., and I hope they're pirating it as much as they can

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Suck on that Sci-Fi

Comment

With respect, I must disagree with the interviewer saying that Daniel was mean to Vala in Unending. He merely said what had been on his mind for two years after putting up with her constant verbal harassment. Really, I think more to the point would be, where was Vala's apology to him for the abuse she has heaped on him, the lies, the false innuendos, etc?

Sorry, but that ship should have sunk in the harbor.
                  Please visit our website: http://www.geocities.com/shutvalaup

Comment

When was this interview recorded?
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Nice interviwe gate world
                      sigpic
                      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                      Metal gear fan

Comment

This was done during the Vancouver convention at the end of March.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                          This was done during the Vancouver convention at the end of March.
                          Unless you made a trip to the UK a couple of weeks before it would appear Michael is not the only one who likes pirating... and you have anti download policy
                          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            I'm pretty sure that that is the music for the end of "Meridian".

Oh, and AWESOME interview!! Glad to know that Michael supports pirating.
                            I agree!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I hope Lexa and Michael come to California more often.....and move here.

I wanna see Lexa in a series....another series....

I was so happy to see Lexa and the kids in the series group photo front and center.
                              Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Working...
                              X