X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messages to Paul

Hi all,

I just want you to know that I opened a thread in the free part of the PMG fans forum (you don't need to register there), for collecting messages for Paul McGillion.

This free thread is for all fans and people who want to leave a message for Paul McGillion, regarding the episode "Sunday."

From an interview with Paul I know that he doesn't surf around on fanpages and I thought it would be nice to let him know how you feel about the death of his character Carson Beckett.

We will keep this thread open till February 1st. After that, I will print out the messages and send them to Paul.

If you don't want to post your message in public, you can also send it via email to [email protected]. Please write in your subject line <Message to Paul - Your Nickname>. I will keep your mail completely confidential.

Messages to Paul - Paul McGillion Fans Online
    Last edited by Halessa; 17 January 2007, 06:19 AM.

Well...everything's in German, but I think I did it right.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Well...everything's in German, but I think I did it right.
      yes, perfectly! Thanks alot!

Comment

Good idea. I'll get to it first thing tomorrow's morning.

Comment

Please, can any of the mods stick this thread up? Thanks!

Comment

There are also threads for messages to Paul AND to TPTB over at www.savecarsonbeckett.com/forum - we know that Paul is aware of the campaign, and may get to see them there.
            Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

I'm sure he did because part of the message on his site refers to them and thanks the fans for them.

Comment

You may be right, but that doesn't mean that he checks the page on a regular basis.

Comment

Just posted a message.

I couldn't help looking at the picture of when I met him at the bognor convention a year ago when I was writing.
                  Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                  The Strongest Will Survive!
                  I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Hi, Halessa!

Just a curious question: Where are you supposed to send fanmail for Paul McGillion to since his official website quotes Bridge Studios for that but after his leaving I'm not so sure that this is still supposed to work.
                    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                    sigpic

Comment

I'd still send it to the Bridge...they're still sending things on to him as far as I know.
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Send fan mail to his agents NOT BRIDGE. As for as we know Paul has relocated to LA for now, so his agents in Van are the best to send any fan mail to! I doubt Bridge will pass it on...

Or leave a message in the 'Messages for Paul' thread on the forum at www.savecarsonbeckett.com he knows they're there because he saw the birthday messages. So hopefully he keeps checking back!

Comment

Working...
                        X