at 6:44, there's a todd/penny blooper.
    thanks for posting that

I never will be able too look at Penny without smirking

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
      Posted by BlueJay Re;- Wraith Pictures
      Spoiler:

"Is anyone a regular at Andees blog? did she say she was unavailable to play the queen role?"

MCH reply:- Checked Andees blog. Last date entry was the 5th June about the Wraith Queen action figures name.

Also one thing I did notice was Andee's answer to Linda from England question.

Linda question was and I quote

"I would like to know how the Wraith females get chosen to be a Queen among The Hive as this would be interesting"

Andee's reply on the 5th June is

"Linda from England: "The answer to your question may be told in season 5." ( Maybe !!!! )"

Yea another answer hopefully to the Wraith queries we all have.
      Regarding that, I wonder if this picture:

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...lantis-949.jpg

has anything to do with that?

Conspiracy theory below cut, just in case
      Spoiler:

It's not very often that you see a wraith commander beating on a female wraith, and from the looks of it, she appears very young (she has fingerless gloves instead of the regular blueish finger jewelry, she has more hair on her head like Ellia did, and she's dressed a little more roughly/vagabond-ish than we're used to seeing our queens). My little conspiracy theory is that maybe she is a young female challenging the reigning queen for control of the hive. the commander is just defending his queen against an outside intruder, like an ant colony or bee hive would do.

Andee probably wouldn't be so wary of spoilers if she wasn't in the episode anyway. I wonder if she even knows what happens in the episodes she's not in?

I doubt I'm right, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
        thanks for posting that

I never will be able too look at Penny without smirking
        me either, especially with that voice.

Originally posted by dolfynnchick View Post

Spoiler:
        It's not very often that you see a wraith commander beating on a female wraith, and from the looks of it, she appears very young (she has fingerless gloves instead of the regular blueish finger jewelry, she has more hair on her head like Ellia did, and she's dressed a little more roughly/vagabond-ish than we're used to seeing our queens). My little conspiracy theory is that maybe she is a young female challenging the reigning queen for control of the hive. the commander is just defending his queen against an outside intruder, like an ant colony or bee hive would do.

Andee probably wouldn't be so wary of spoilers if she wasn't in the episode anyway. I wonder if she even knows what happens in the episodes she's not in?

Spoiler:
        that's likely wraith queen teyla (or a stunt woman in the picture) that the commander is attacking. it wouldn't make sense for him to attack his own queen. ...unless teyla could take control of his mind as she does the queen's in "spoils of war" and make him do what she wants? I just now thought of that.

Comment

Spoiler:
          that's likely wraith queen teyla (or a stunt woman in the picture) that the commander is attacking. it wouldn't make sense for him to attack his own queen. ...unless teyla could take control of his mind as she did to the queen in "spoils of war" and make him do what she wants? I just now thought of that.
          Spoiler:

I was thinking that the younger looking one was a third female (a Teyla-wraith, an Andee-wraith, and a Whatshername-wraith) who just kind of jumped in sometime in the episode and is all "All your hive are belong to me!", and Andee-wraith is all, "Oh hell no! Kenny, go take care of that!". If you look on the site where all the pictures are here (and this is where things get VERY spoilery):

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/ga...rgate-atlantis

the third-to-last picture shows Whatseherface-wraith looking more queenly, and also very dead.

I don't know, now I'm just confused.

Comment

Spoiler:
            I was thinking that the younger looking one was a third female (a Teyla-wraith, an Andee-wraith, and a Whatshername-wraith) who just kind of jumped in sometime in the episode and is all "All your hive are belong to me!", and Andee-wraith is all, "Oh hell no! Kenny, go take care of that!". If you look on the site where all the pictures are here (and this is where things get VERY spoilery):

http://photos.latimes.com/backlot/ga...rgate-atlantis

the third-to-last picture shows Whatseherface-wraith looking more queenly, and also very dead.

I don't know, now I'm just confused.
            Spoiler:
            so far, spoilers only mention two queens, teyla and the other hive queen. teyla becomes leader of the alliance, so the bleeding queen probably belongs to the other hive.

that commander isn't kenny, kenny is todd's tech... he stays on todd's hive to "babysit" ronon and sheppard. (poor guy )

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              Spoiler:
              so far, spoilers only mention two queens, teyla and the other hive queen. teyla becomes leader of the alliance, so the bleeding queen probably belongs to the other hive.

that commander isn't kenny, kenny is todd's tech... he stays on todd's hive to "babysit" ronon and sheppard. (poor guy )

Dang, I thought Kenny was the big beefy Mr. Clean wraith? I can't keep them straight anymore...

Well, that kills my idea. Oh well. *shrug*

Comment

Dang, I thought Kenny was the big beefy Mr. Clean wraith? I can't keep them straight anymore...

Well, that kills my idea. Oh well. *shrug*
                a theory I had about "the queen" turned out wrong also.
                Last edited by naamiaiset; 19 June 2008, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ERNzD1-WlaE

at 6:44, there's a todd/penny blooper.
                  So, it looks like Penny wraith nearly trips and Todd swears? Is that right? It's a very short clip Too short, need more wraith.

WK
                  Last edited by Wraith Cake; 19 June 2008, 12:13 PM.
                  "Ask NOT what you can do for your country...ask WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" O. Wells

Comment

Just a quick comment about that one pic identified as Chris. I'm not sure that it is - I *think* it might be Tyler, going by the shape of his mouth. They eyes look like Chris, but hard to tell with the makeup. But also the hands - the Wraith in that picture is holding his hands exactly like Tyler is when holding the muffin on the backlot.

I'm thinking it's Tyler, and the Times just made a mistake.

das
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

All it looks like to me
                      Spoiler:

is that the stunt double is wearing those gloves because she is practicing on ash fault. She would have pretty bad scuff cuts if she didn't. Her nails are natural looking too. I think this queen might just be Tayla, and Andee is always Andee. I could be wrong, but I don't think there's more to it than that.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
                        Just a quick comment about that one pic identified as Chris. I'm not sure that it is - I *think* it might be Tyler, going by the shape of his mouth. They eyes look like Chris, but hard to tell with the makeup. But also the hands - the Wraith in that picture is holding his hands exactly like Tyler is when holding the muffin on the backlot.

I'm thinking it's Tyler, and the Times just made a mistake.

das
                        If this is the picture I'm thinking of--where the team is also suppose to be there with him, I'm pretty sure this isn't CH either. I can't say 100%, but I usually have a pretty good eye for faces and they really don't look like the same person.

WK

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Cake View Post
                          If this is the picture I'm thinking of--where the team is also suppose to be there with him, I'm pretty sure this isn't CH either. I can't say 100%, but I usually have a pretty good eye for faces and they really don't look like the same person.

WK
                          I'm talking about this one: http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/l...lantis-170.jpg

I'm thinking that might be our 'Kenny'. I hope so. It's a hard angle to really tell, though.

I just wonder if he'll get himself kilt like Kenny in South Park...

das
                          sigpic

Comment

we'll know who plays who and which wraith is which when the episodes air... or someone could ask JM. he probably wouldn't answer though.

as for kenny,
                            Spoiler:
                            he's still alive in "first contact".

Comment

I think also this Wraith is one of the Muffin eaters... It is not Chris...

Comment

Originally posted by Degilwen View Post
                                I think also this Wraith is one of the Muffin eaters... It is not Chris...
                                Okay - I just can't help myself. Tyler Wraith and Aaron Wraith are now OFFICIALLY...The Stud Muffins.

das
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X