Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Alex Zahara (Michael, Kor Asek, et al.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Alex Zahara (Michael, Kor Asek, et al.)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    MAN OF MANY FACES
    GateWorld talks with Alex Zahara

GateWorld sits down for a chat with Alex Zahara, recurring guest star on Stargate SG-1!

READ MORE ...

I LOVE THIS INTERVIEW !!

this guys have more energy then anyone else you have interviewed i love it.

great questions .......david i think you had a lot of fun doing thsi interview.

it's great that he really enjoyed working on stargate
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

thx for the interview David

loved it..... that man certainly has been in a lot of SG1 eps\
      sigpic

Comment

Real good interview - thanks!

Great to hear his thoughts on the many characters he has played!
        Last edited by jazz!; 15 November 2006, 07:43 AM.
        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

This has to be my fave interview so far.

It was interesting to learn just how much one actor can do when it comes to guest starring in an episode, especially when they do so many characters in one episode. I was surprised to learn that he's also did a Kull. I thought Dan Payne did most of that work.

Nice to also get a bit of detail on the Foothold aliens. That's one thing i'd love to see explored again and it was nice seeing what an actual actor thought of the character like background and such.

Although I can't say I am disappointed he lost the role of Halling. I can't see anyone but Hayerdahl doing that role.

sigpic

Comment

I have to say I think he would make a really great Athosian. I hope he crosses into Atlantis soon -- in any capacity.

Comment

Considering all the makeup requirement roles he's done, I really am surprised he hasn't shown up as a Wraith in Atlantis yet. He would have made a perfect actor for Misbegotten, especially if they included him in one of the previous episodes leading up to it.

sigpic

Comment

That character was also played by Chris Heyerdahl.

Comment

Misbegotten Spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't remember Hayerdahl being in it. Did he appear in makeup or was it one of the reverted wraith near the end?

He didn't need to be a male wraith, but one of the human form wraith. He could have been someone like Lathan, which would have given him the chance to appear as both a wraith, and human.

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, I was thinking of "Common Ground." But Chris was in Misbegotten according to IMDb. Not sure about the validity of that though.
                    [ - Misbegotten (2006) TV Episode .... Male Wraith]

Comment

Alex is very talented. But when I talked to him in Chicago, he said he was getting away from acting to some extent. I don't think he is where he wants to be in his career and is looking for a new direction to pursue. But, I'm sure he'd be quite happy to continue to work in the Stargate franchise if asked. He's a very nice gentleman. And, he's from my home province of Alberta Canada. That is cool.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                        Alex is very talented. But when I talked to him in Chicago, he said he was getting away from acting to some extent. I don't think he is where he wants to be in his career and is looking for a new direction to pursue. But, I'm sure he'd be quite happy to continue to work in the Stargate franchise if asked. He's a very nice gentleman. And, he's from my home province of Alberta Canada. That is cool.
                        I met him in Chicago, too. He's very friendly and generous with his time. I wish him the best, but he shouldn't give up acting. He's too good.

Good interview, David.
                        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                        X