Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Kate Hewlett (Jeannie Miller)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Kate Hewlett (Jeannie Miller)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    OUT OF THE BOTTLE
    GateWorld talks with Kate Hewlett

GateWorld takes time out with Kate Hewlett, the real-life (and fictinal) sister of David Hewlett and Rodney McKay!

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by David; 23 October 2006, 11:03 AM.

Thank you David, Darren and Kate! That was a great interview, she is so open and sweet! I love what she said about DH; and that she cried! Aw, I knew it! I cried too Kate it's OK. A lot of us cried.

Thanks again guys, and TPTB take note you need to have her return in Season 4!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Thank you David, Darren and Kate! That was a great interview, she is so open and sweet! I love what she said about DH; and that she cried! Aw, I knew it! I cried too Kate it's OK. A lot of us cried.

Thanks again guys, and TPTB take note you need to have her return in Season 4!!!
      Yes definatly return for 2-3 episodes.

Thank-you David and Kate for the wonderful interview.
      I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Sounds like Kate was great fun to interview, David. Thanks for this. If only all the other GW interviews could provide such lovely and long infotainment!

PS - Mods, this seems to be audio only, but the heading under the forum title evidently says "Video Interview."
        Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

David, that was a wonderful interview.

You asked just the right questions. I'm glad that you researched her blog because you are right, she is very funny. Did you see that David H. also teased her anonymously on her blog?
          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

David, thank you so much for this interview, wonderful job.
            sigpic

Comment

Listening to this at the moment. Excellent interview. Hopefully we'll see more of her on SGA in the future!

Comment

Great interview! She seems really sweet, and I hope to see her in future episodes ! Thank you, David!

Sig by RepliCartertje

Comment

A very nice interview!

Comment

What a personable young woman!! :0
                    I don't think I have enjoyed an interview more

Thank you David and Kate for sharing
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Glad everyone enjoyed the interview! I certainly did. Kate was phenomonal, and one of the most down-to-earth folks I've interviewed. I hope she agrees to future content when (not if) Jeannie returns.

Comment

I really enjoyed reading your interview with her. She seems like a really great person, as is her brother. I even went to her blog after to check that out. I also filled out the questionaire.

It seemed like the interview got cut off though. Was there more that I missed, or what?

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                          I hope she agrees to future content when (not if) Jeannie returns.
                          Do you know something we don't?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                            Do you know something we don't?
                            Oh no. I'm just sure she'll be back.

Originally posted by n8ball88
                            It seemed like the interview got cut off though. Was there more that I missed, or what?
                            Yes, you missed me thanking her for a wonderful interview and looking forward to seeing her in "A Dog's Breakfast," etc. We used to leave this stuff in but Darren and I discussed it and decided the pieces sound better when they conclude on a high note, not a down-and-out slope.

Unfortunately this time it sounded more abrupt than normal, but that was because I didn't give her the questions in advance. She didn't know we were done.

Still, she was a hell of an interviewee

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              Oh no. I'm just sure she'll be back.
                              Oh, OK.

Comment

Working...
                              X