• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Dan Payne (Kull warrior)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    DISMISSAL BY MISSILE
    GateWorld talks with Dan Payne

GateWorld talks with Dan Payne, the master behind the classic Kull warrior, the Wraith 'barnicle boys,' and the new 'uber Wraith.'

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by David; 10 September 2006, 10:10 PM.

Kull Warrior and Atlantis? :O

Comment

Great interview, thanks!

And something extra, two cool Kull Warriors

T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        Kull Warrior and Atlantis? :O
        I'm excited. Dan Paynes a pretty cool guy. Also, he mentioned a miniseries of some sort.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Take that comment at what it's meant to be taken as: face value. There's no way to know what's going to happen.

This was the single most difficult video interview I have ever produced. The most effects -- which will remain so for the forseeable future. Which does not bode well for me, because there are eight more behind it ...

Next Monday, we cover a Stargate fatherly figure. Two parts, because it's so large.

Comment

David, wonderful interview with Dan Payne! I have seen him twice now, once in Vancouver and this past con in CHicago. A pleasure to see your interview with him. Keep up the great work David.

Comment

I like how he doesn't consider himself an actor who gets to do his own stunts rather than a stuntman because he's never went through the proper training as people like Dan Shea. To me it shows he's got a lot of respect because he's not comparing himself to the trained professionals because he gets to do a few flips.

For a guy who plays all these murderous characters, he's a very nice guy. Not exactly what i'd have come to expect from a Kull Warrior, Different types of wraith and even enemy Jaffa.

Excellent interview. I like how he mentioned a Kull presence in Atlantis (can't wait) and that even he knows about mini series plans since SG1's been cancelled.

sigpic

Comment

I definitely liked that comment about a mini-series. Makes me at least smile a bit.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

David, great interview! I've read elsewhere on the forum how much fun Dan Payne is at the conventions and wasn't sure who they were talking about. His humor and enthusiasm for acting in the SG series really comes through in this interview, and I really appreciate getting to know more about the man behind all those masks.

Comment

Great to about his work.

Comment

Working...
                    X