X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 806

Teal'c is trapped in a virtual reality simulation, in which he must defend the base from a Goa'uld super-soldier incursion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:22 PM.

Not too bad of an episode. The endless resets could have been boring, but they weren't because they were subtally different each time.

we got to see teal'c die like a dozen times, sam, jack even daniel all bought it.

it was an interesting delving into teal'c's mind and the plot twist at the end, priceless!

Right now, my one quibble is 'armoury'

Suspense, drama, no glaring plot holes. An exploration of Tela'c, doctor Lee, the return of Tomin from Learning curve as a doctor at the sgc, some cool, if slightly geeky, 3D graphics of the 'game'

definitely an interesing hour
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

whew! You guys had me worried! I was wondering if I was gonna post the first reply to this!
      Anyway, who didn't guess it would take the "team" working together to solve the problem?? (me likes!).
      OK, minor technical difficulties here..... more comments later...

Comment

Gads! Loved this ep!!

Funny, high body count, a good bit of Jack, and the end had a cool twist (seems they're putting in a lot of twists this year)!!

Kind of like 'Window of Opportunity' on crack--interesting twists every time. LMAO at Chevron Guy and Siler!! Chevron Guy got to die (in his chair, no less) and Siler as Goa'uld--TOO FUNNY!!! Nice team scene at the end--ROFL at that!!!

All in all, loved it!! Definitely going to watch it several times!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Fitting that the final objective is to have all of SG-1 survive. Notice how everytime Teal'k failed, it proceaded the death of another member of SG-1. So in the end, Teal'k wasn't fighting the Gou'ald, he was preserving his team and defeating the Gou'ald

Comment

I thought it was a good episode!! Every reset was different from the one before it, which made the episode very interesting.

Comment

As soon as I saw the graphics for the simulation I started praying that the SG-1 video game would be half as cool.

Comment

Oh I loved it!!!

I want a StarGate video game like that , Those graphics were so cool, I really like the game graphics of Daniel Jackson.

I really like Siler being a snake.

I loved the twists and turns.

I also loved knowing Teal'c played DOOM.

This was a great Ep!
                My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
                  Oh I loved it!!!

I want a StarGate video game like that , Those graphics were so cool, I really like the game graphics of Daniel Jackson.

I really like Siler being a snake.

I loved the twists and turns.

I also loved knowing Teal'c played DOOM.

This was a great Ep!
                  Remember to use spoiler space

Comment

SPOILER SPACE

Very nice Teal'c ep and great Team part at the end.

Jack's Matrix line, too classic.

Teal'c having played Def Jem Vendetta, that really intrigues me, I wonder what character he would most use, DMX I'm thinking.

Teal'c playing DOOM, heh, right before Avatar came on, I myself was playing DOOM3, and I've got to say, no game currently out there can even begin to compete with DOOM3's graphics, but that virtuality game was very close, and there was no lag whatsoever on that screen we saw, wish I could play DOOM3 on a computer like that, could crank it all the way up to ultra settings and get no lag, guess that would be a perk for Teal'c, playing a game like DOOM3 on a extremely soupped up computer.

Great twist at the end also, and Siler being a snake lol.

Chalk up another "It's what we do"

Wonder how many more we're gonna get before season is over.

Comment

Umm... Question. Isn't this the ep discussion thread? So doesn't that imply, by its nature, that it has SPOILERS?

As for the ep... eh... the body count stuff was fun, but the resets got a little tedious for me. Yay to Siler, though, he got his ante upped for a little while. Loved the reactions. "SILER?!" *boggle* hehe

Also, it seemed an awful lot like a giant advertisement for the upcoming SG-1 game...

Comment

I half tuned out when I heard that there wasn't an external shutoff - I couldn't stop thinking how dumb that was. But I loved the last 10 minutes!

The last last scene seemed to end very abruptly - was somewhat jolting.

Always good to see Dr. Lee. I liked how the other scientists in the background beamed at their accomplishments in being test subjects.

Comment

Yes this is a ep discussion thread so no spoiler space needed as far as I know.
                          My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus
                            I half tuned out when I heard that there wasn't an external shutoff - I couldn't stop thinking how dumb that was. But I loved the last 10 minutes!

The last last scene seemed to end very abruptly - was somewhat jolting.

Always good to see Dr. Lee. I liked how the other scientists in the background beamed at their accomplishments in being test subjects.
                            Yah, that scene i laughed a little Also, i loved that many of the background characters such as Dr. Lee, Siler, and Davis (although hes in many of the episodes), are showing up to make appearences
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I couldn't help but laugh when the computer screen said 'Armor 100%'
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X