• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Neil Denis (Rya'c)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    GROWING UP RYA'C
    GateWorld talks with Neil Denis

GateWorld sits down for a face-to-face chat with Neil Denis, who talks about coming of age as the son of Teal'c -- and as a young actor in Vancouver.

READ MORE ...

Good interview. I love that he calls CJ "The Judge."

Comment

ND: Yes, I am. Totally. I guess it's a little bit of escapism for me which is inherently why I act, just to get away from reality every once in a while. So I think sci-fi's a little more interesting and allows you to use your imagination a bit more.
      Indeed!!!
      Chris Judge was nice enough to write me into a couple of episodes. And he's a great writer, so it's nice working with his scripts.
      w00t thats awesome

Awesome work David thats one of the best interviews I have come across in a long time - Kudos to you
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

The props go to David. I was just there annoyingly taking pictures while he was interviewing Neil.
        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Ooooops for some reason I wrote Darren when I meant to write David sorry David
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Thank you!

Yes, I'm trying to bait Darren to get some freelance interviews of his own this year that I can sit in on and take pictures of.

Comment

So whos up next?
              love Torri

Comment

Sorry, those records are sealed.

I will say that the next individual was recorded a day before Ben Browder, a block away from Paramount Pictures, Hollywood.

Comment

Nice interview David
                  sigpic

Comment

David thanks for another enjoyable interview. Look forward to the next one.
                    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by David
                      Sorry, those records are sealed.
                      Cant say that I am surprised

Well I look forward to it anyway
                      love Torri

Comment

Working...
                      X