• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Tony Amendola (Bra'tac)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    RENAISSANCE MAN
    GateWorld talks with Tony Amendola

The man behind Stargate SG-1's legendary Jaffa master talks face-to-face with GateWorld about Bra'tac's past, present, and hopeful future.

READ MORE ...

Last edited by GateWorld; 11 October 2005, 02:42 PM.

Thanks

I thoroughly enjoyed and
    Spoiler:
    Bra'tac is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we be seeing Tony posting on the forum
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Good interview. TA's made Bra'tac such a great character.

Comment

I cant believe there is so little interest in this interview
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I hope the dont kill him off

He is easily in my top 3 fav characters.
          whether it be 1,2 or 3 i dont know, but he is there =D

dont kill him TPTB!

Comment

Awww what a truly sweet man. Great Interview. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Great interview. I've always liked the character, and the actor that plays him.

Comment

Great interview once again David. Well done and all the best.
                Tony Amendola is a good talker and knows his stuff.

Comment

Bra'tak was always one of my favorite characters. He's led to some of the best stuff in the series. I hope they never kill him off...
                  Spoiler:
                  I mean, c'mon, we just lost Jacob.

-IMF
                  Last edited by David; 03 September 2005, 07:58 AM.
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Tony is indeed a gentleman and Bra'Tac is a great character. I would not want him to be killed off but if he does go out, hope he does with flare. I have heard he will be in the second half of Season 9 but what happens - I don't know.

Comment

The only way i'll let Bra'tac die is by having him ascend and still be a recurring role... maybe evne unascending like Daniel :-D anyway Tony you said oyu'd be checing this site out if you read these posts you should get a Blog and just... talk to people... it's nice that you actors are so involved with your fans :-D

Comment

Nice interview. Thank you for it. Hes seems like a classy guy.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Very cool interview, plus Amendola is an established actor.
                          Definitely sounds like he's had a ball playing Bra'tac.
                          Plus the role of the character has become ever stronger.

Comment

Great interview that showed how great Tony Amendola is. Fingers crossed Bratac wont die well at least not yet.
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

A wonderful interview with a wonderful man. It was an excellent interview that just shows us how kind and cool Tony Amendola is in real life. When the time comes to say goodbye to his character, I pray that he goes down in an honorable way in an epic battle scene where he saves SG-1 ! (unlike what happened to Sam. L. Jackson in episode 3. I felt like screaming nooooo! at the top of my lungs. So much for a Jedi Weapon Master I thought to myself. He died like a panzy! This doesn't mean that I dont Like Sam J on the contrary he is one of my fav actors of all time, and I loved his character in the Star Wars prequels. I was just expecting a better death for him thats all)
                              Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
                              ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
                              <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Working...
                              X