Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious video about new credits

EDIT No.2: ORIGINAL LINK REMOVED

The original was posted on somebody elses site and it seems I have inadvertently caused them bandwidth problems so I have removed the link please use the mirror site below

EDIT: I couldnt sleep so heres a mirror link

Left-click this time

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=36T3JMKH

Then right click on Click to download after the countdown
    Last edited by Qasim; 22 July 2005, 03:22 AM.
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

lol

ah man, now I've got 'I'm to Sexy' stuck in my head

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

By the way its 4.43 Megabytes
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Ahhh...qasimjavid that's brilliant, thanks for the link. You do know that I'm going to have that godawful song running through my head all day now.
        Last edited by Egeria; 19 July 2005, 03:40 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Thank YOu
          i just love to give and recieve GREENS

Comment

Another meeting:

Same song, but with Chaya from Atlantis:

Exec 1 : She is'nt even on the show
            Exec 2 : Does it matter?
            Exec 1 : Not really

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Roflmao
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                Ahhh...qasimjavid that's brilliant, thanks for the link. You do know that I'm going to have that godawful song running through my head all day now.
                ROFLLLL!!

Absolutely agree!! On BOTH counts! (dang song...)

*goes off to work giggling*

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the chuckle. It's always a nice way to start the day!

Comment

Seems I am the only one who has not been infected by the song
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      http://sg1michelle.homestead.com/videos/seasonnine.wmv

Right-click and select 'Save Target as' or 'Save Link as'
                      ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've watched in a very long time. Thank you for posting this HILARIOUS video, it is a MUST see!!!!!! Whoever made it, should be working for SciFi, instead of the _ _ _ _ _ who already make millions ruining great shows!

Once again, thank you gasimjavid! And.....

Congrats on post 1800!

Will "green" you as soon as the system will let me!
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                        ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've watched in a very long time. Thank you for posting this HILARIOUS video, it is a MUST see!!!!!! Whoever made it, should be working for SciFi, instead of the _ _ _ _ _ who already make millions ruining great shows!

Once again, thank you gasimjavid! And.....

Congrats on post 1800!

Will "green" you as soon as the system will let me!
                        I got it from http://www.livejournal.com/~mrv3000/236727.html

Thanks

The system usually stops me giving you green aswell
                        System Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lida again.
                        love Torri

Comment

ROLF lmao, VERY funny! lol, thanks for the link, who made it anyway?
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Why was this thread moved - it directly relates to the Stargate SG1 Season 9 opening credits
                            love Torri

Comment

Rofl!
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X