• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Chris Judge (Teal'c)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    JUDGEMENT DAY
    GateWorld talks with Chris Judge

GateWorld visits "Teal'c" actor Chris Judge on the set of Stargate, where he shares his enthusiasm for the show's ninth season now in production.

READ MORE ...

Great interview guys. My one issue was that it was kinda hard to hear who was asking the questions (was that you Darren ). And I loved hearing Chris Judge saying: "GateWorld.Net: Your Complete Guide to Stargate" That was great.
    Rocky

Comment

That was so GREAT!!! I just love that Chris was so candid! I have to agree with Rocky it was hard to hear the questions so Thank you for transcribing it ....

It sounds like this season is just gonna ROCK!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just read the interview with CJ and it was just GREAT! A funny thing in the interview was how Ben was welcomed to the show (off camera of course!)

Comment

Fantastic... this is just sounding better and better. I love the fact that shows are not being slept-walked through... that ad-libbing is allowed and thrown-in. That gives me confidence that the talent and work-style of Ben and Claudia are being given full reign.

I love the fact that EVERYONE from Oscar winners, Emmy Winners, Saturn Winners etc are just so down-to-earth and no egos exist... and that Chris describes the Mitchell character as really giving to his... this sounds like true team working dynamics to me.

Really, what other show has this calibre of acting cast lately?... SG-1 has the potential, as Chris says, for a good few seasons yet. It's really exciting times for the show and I feel the energy and invigoration from my seat across the ocean.

I am so looking forward to this season...

Comment

I am so jazzed!!! I can not wait. You know it will be good when the actors are having fun and looking forward to working everyday.

Ben Browder Follower

Comment

Great interview so far from all the interview I have read it looks like they worked very hard to get back to roots of the show which is really good to hear.
              "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Fascinating read - is there any time when CJ isn't laughing? What a guy!

Some tantalising glimpses hiding in there about how things will go next season. More going off-world, more exploring, a new team dynamic and a major shift in the galactic balance of power.

I can't wait to see how it will work on screen. Roll on October!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka's_Mum
                  Fascinating read - is there any time when CJ isn't laughing? What a guy!

Some tantalising glimpses hiding in there about how things will go next season. More going off-world, more exploring, a new team dynamic and a major shift in the galactic balance of power.

I can't wait to see how it will work on screen. Roll on October!
                  Why October? With the wonders of technology I hope to see Season 9 eps no more than 2 days later after their premiere on SciFi

Comment

I asked most, with David piping in a few times. Unfortunately, Chris was the only one mic'ed in this interview.

Darren

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld
                      I asked most, with David piping in a few times. Unfortunately, Chris was the only one mic'ed in this interview.
                      Ahhh, so that's why it didn't sound like just two people like most of Davids interviews do!

Great interview, anyway!
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Great interview, guys

Comment

My first introduction to CJ. He sounds like a great and fun guy. Great interview. Thanks !
                          "Ben Browder is my favourite piece of play-doh" Rowan Woods (director)

www.benbrowder-online.com

Comment

With most of the interviews I've done it's been telephone conversations. Several of us were in Chris's trailer with him face-to-face this time. You'll find most of the next few interviews (in multiple formats) will be both Darren and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by GateWorld

Darren
                              This is a very nice interview, you guys did a great job
                              ______
                              Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Working...
                              X