X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Hey BamBam!
    This has probably been asked before but if it hasn't, are you coming to SG-12 in November or Pegasus 3 next January in the UK? It'd be great if you could make it

Thanks for all the great work you do And visit your thunk thread more often please!
    Hey Firefly - send an e-mail or call Wolf Events and ask them to invite BamBam - we need him to get there!
    Last edited by Sheppard's Delight; 10 May 2007, 11:13 PM.

Comment

wooohooo bambam for p3!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Bambam!

I love reading your responses, and I finally watched the stunt special feature on the season 2 DVDs. That is some amazing stuff. Actually, I'm going to go check out the vid you mentioned elsewhere in the thread...

My question... Do you ever walk around in public and look at people and think to yourself, "Wow, that person would be fantastic for this fight scene. I wonder if they'd be willing to train for it."

Cheers!
        Emerald
        Emerald
        ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
        I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Ok, I know I'm kind of one note, here, but I am an unapologetic Amanda Tapping fan... Do you have any word about whether you'll be working with her on any stunts/fights on Atlantis? I also think RL is pretty cool. I'd love to see Sam and Teyla kick some enemy butt.

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen View Post
            How'd you guess?

Thanks for answering

Another question (I'm at work and bored ) - It says in your IMDb profile that you worked on Catwoman. What was that like?
            Catwoman was pretty fun......not alot of fun, but pretty fun....mostly nightshift work.....so......ya.

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
              Ooo what kind...like dark, milk or white..or one of those funky new types like caramel or top deck? Or are you a whatever person? I found a cafe not long back that had the most delicious Bailey's White chocolate cheesecake...totally to die for...and home cooked too
              I was on a dairy free diet a few years back...didn't last long, my Dad said we should buy a cow I drink so much milk lol
              Dairy is some bad ass **** for you.....but I'm sure you know that by now!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                Hey BamBam!
                This has probably been asked before but if it hasn't, are you coming to SG-12 in November or Pegasus 3 next January in the UK? It'd be great if you could make it

Thanks for all the great work you do And visit your thunk thread more often please!
                I would love to but those folks have not invited me as of today......you guys need to put some pressure on them in order to get me put on the slate. They alway bring the same old faces from what I can tell but you can't fault somebody for being safe.......I guess.............

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                  I would love to but those folks have not invited me as of today......you guys need to put some pressure on them in order to get me put on the slate. They alway bring the same old faces from what I can tell but you can't fault somebody for being safe.......I guess.............
                  It's becoming rapidly apparent that some con organisers are not remotely in touch with what the fans want/who they want to see...

*goes off to start bombarding Wolf with emails asking them to invite you to P3*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald01 View Post
                    Hi Bambam!

I love reading your responses, and I finally watched the stunt special feature on the season 2 DVDs. That is some amazing stuff. Actually, I'm going to go check out the vid you mentioned elsewhere in the thread...

My question... Do you ever walk around in public and look at people and think to yourself, "Wow, that person would be fantastic for this fight scene. I wonder if they'd be willing to train for it."

Cheers!
                    Emerald
                    The answer would be.................NO!! I only use well trained, experienced stunt performers that I can trust with the safety of my actors and the safety of each other. I don't often give new stunt people a break that have even been around the business for a few years, let alone some stranger off the street. But.......there are those that would have a different outlook on this subject and prefer brand spankin' new people.......I don't like to have to teach someone their job that they should already know in great detail.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      Ok, I know I'm kind of one note, here, but I am an unapologetic Amanda Tapping fan... Do you have any word about whether you'll be working with her on any stunts/fights on Atlantis? I also think RL is pretty cool. I'd love to see Sam and Teyla kick some enemy butt.
                      Samantha's role on Atlantis is probably not what you are expecting as so far, she is not kicking any butt. She is however, a great leader and advisor to the Atlantis team.

Comment

So BamBam, any fun tales of recent stunts/fight scenes etc you can share with us? Even some little hints? Done anything really fun/different lately?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                          So BamBam, any fun tales of recent stunts/fight scenes etc you can share with us? Even some little hints? Done anything really fun/different lately?
                          Well we have done more multiple opponent fights recently, along with some feature film large style wire work which you should enjoy. Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon all get their moments in the big action spotlight this season.....in addition to Mitchell in "Ark of Truth". It seems that I am a very busy man this year......much more so than any other season. I hope that you all love the sequences. I won't tell you now about one of our guest stars, but I am extremely proud of his involvement with our show, and in my fight choreography......Honoured would be a little closer to how I feel. You will see when season 4 comes around.....Look for "Reunion".

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM View Post
                            Well we have done more multiple opponent fights recently, along with some feature film large style wire work which you should enjoy. Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronon all get their moments in the big action spotlight this season.....in addition to Mitchell in "Ark of Truth". It seems that I am a very busy man this year......much more so than any other season. I hope that you all love the sequences. I won't tell you now about one of our guest stars, but I am extremely proud of his involvement with our show, and in my fight choreography......Honoured would be a little closer to how I feel. You will see when season 4 comes around.....Look for "Reunion".
                            Well I gotta say.. as vague hints go, that all sounds AWESOME!!

Darn it, is it fall yet?!!

P.S. Would the guest star be Mark Dacascos? Joe M mentioned in his blog that you were really excited about working with him...
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi!

Quick question for you. Have you had an opportunity to work with Torri at all on any S4 episodes?

Oh, and I keep asking Creation to add you to the NYC con in Nov! Hopefully they'll ask you to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                                Hi!

Quick question for you. Have you had an opportunity to work with Torri at all on any S4 episodes?

Oh, and I keep asking Creation to add you to the NYC con in Nov! Hopefully they'll ask you to come!
                                Ahhh...........New York..........I was just there a couple of weeks ago actually.....My favorite city in the US of A. The answer is yes......I just worked with Torri yesterday as a matter of fact. She is doing great as usual. Yesterday being Wednesday, May16th.....2007.

Comment

Working...
                                X