Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
    (Addict, btw I did see your comment on my profile and responded in a huge string of comments...I was REALLY high on caffeine yesterday when I logged on lol, got to see your new siggy too my two favorite men you put together...why haven't we talked more?!! XD)

*RP sits between her two consorts and enjoys the company of fellow worshipers*
    (OOC) That is totally fine. Sorry I did not reply sooner as I had an evil job interview to go to. It truly was evil. Two plane trips and minimal sleep evil.How fantastic are Sev and Loki? At the moment I am writing a cross-over fic with both of them as part of a challenge. I'll send you a link when I start posting if you like? (OOC)

*sneaks into the abandoned COH with Edgar and Tony (both of whom are feeling neglected) and turns on a nearby screen, which is showing The Avengers*

Addict: Jackpot.

Tony: do we have to watch this movie again? There is way too much spandex and not nearly enough Wraith.

Edgar: It keeps our worshipper happy, Tony. She's watching SGA again, so maybe we'll get some attention soon.

Addict: *drools over Loki on the screen*

Tony: Please let that be sooner than latter
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
      (OOC) That is totally fine. Sorry I did not reply sooner as I had an evil job interview to go to. It truly was evil. Two plane trips and minimal sleep evil.How fantastic are Sev and Loki? At the moment I am writing a cross-over fic with both of them as part of a challenge. I'll send you a link when I start posting if you like? (OOC)

*sneaks into the abandoned COH with Edgar and Tony (both of whom are feeling neglected) and turns on a nearby screen, which is showing The Avengers*

Addict: Jackpot.

Tony: do we have to watch this movie again? There is way too much spandex and not nearly enough Wraith.

Edgar: It keeps our worshipper happy, Tony. She's watching SGA again, so maybe we'll get some attention soon.

Addict: *drools over Loki on the screen*

Tony: Please let that be sooner than latter

*enters with Fifth and Betua into the almost empty COH*

Fifth: oh, well we won't be seeing RP again for at least another 2 hrs.

Betua: why? *sees Addict watching the Avengers* oh, blast that god of mischief! *as RF joins Addict* >.<. have you ever played the wraith child's game "cull the planet", Fifth?

Fifth: no I haven't.

Betua: let me teach you.
      Last edited by Replicator Fifth; 28 June 2012, 06:13 AM. Reason: RP instead of RF. >.> RP? (Replicator Phifth? XD) where the hell did that come from?

Comment

Steve: *in a dark corner snuggling TP*

TP: Ssshhhh, Steve, did you hear something? Are there other worshippers in here?

Steve: Nah, babe, it's nothing... let's just keep snuggling...
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Avengers ends and a sponsor, The Hive Mind Productions, advertises a new movie.*

RF: hmmm, think the other hives are preparing for conquest?

Betua: not that I've heard. why?

RF: well they are showing The Avengers on the intergalactic stations and then there's the new movies that wraith production companies are making.

Betua: I have yet to hear anything about one. However, Safaria and Loptr have been using the human's god Loki as their mascot of sorts. (you and the worshipers seem to love him on our hive after all. XD)

Fifth: symbols are powerful when one wishes to win the hearts and minds of a world. For this reason Replicators were never particularly good at conquest.

RF: you mean you were never particularly good at conquest. (<3) I'll make a point to ask Loptr about his newest endeavor. That wraith always had a affinity for mischief. Anyway, back to more important things, you guys! :3

Fifth: :3

Betua:

Comment

*Shaun tip toes into the COH to the kitchen fridge to get himself some wine and strawberries*

Comment

*Dray and Michael come in and lounge on some comfy cushions*

Michael: By the stars its been a while *kicks off boots*

Dray: *snuggling more into the cushions* I'm not going to deny that. Its nice to relax for a change at last.
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

*Iz wanders in and makes her way over to the fridge* I think Dave and Crockett are on their way, folks.
                sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris arrive and settle down together on a big, comfy recliner*

Boris: I need some relaxation. Karl's been a bit over zealous with his reports today. I've spent hours going through information which didn't need reporting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Steve: *hauls in huge trolley full of pampering products* Just restocking massage oils and bubble bath and stuff

TP: *settles on recliner with Seth and a shares a big fruity green smoothy with him*

Seth: *waves to C and Boris*
                    sigpic

Comment

*DS wanders in with Tommy and Rhys in tow*

DS: Hiya, all! *shivers* Brrrr... it's freezing on earth - I need to warm up!

Tommy: Maybe a trip to the spa would be helpful.

DS: Sounds great! Later though, now I first like to snuggle up on on of the sofas and enjoy a chocolately treat (or two).

Rhys: *waves to everyone* Hey guys, how are things?

Comment

Iz: *sorts through the freezer for Cookie Dough ice cream* There it is! *grabs carton, and throws herself onto Dave's lap, and prises off the lid* Spoon?

Crockett: Oh for heavens sake, woman, here. *hands spoon to Iz*

Iz: Thank you, honey. Mwah...

Dave: So do I get any of that?

Iz: Mmmhmmm... *wipes finger around carton and offers it to Dave, who sucks it off her finger* How's it all going, guys? Loving the idea of a sauna. Where's the Commander?
                        sigpic

Comment

*Ciannwn and Boris wave to the new arrivals*

Ciannwn: I've just thought of a nice holodeck scenario. A bubble bath sea washing up onto a tropical beach with talcum powder instead of sand.
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: *waves to everyone and flutters eyelashes at Rhys* oooOOooo, love the sound of the alternative beach, C!

Steve: Nothing changes, does it? *sits in front of TP so as to block her view of Rhys* Worshipper! Hair, brush, now.

TP: Ooooh! Masterful! *brushes Steve's hair*

Steve:

Seth: MAybe I should try being bossy too!

*wraithy growl from off stage*

Todd: *sweeps into the room and flashes Izzy a sexy sidelong glance that melts her cookie dough ice cream off her spoon*
                            sigpic

Comment

Iz: Hi, c... love the idea of the beach. *pauses when she hears throaty, sexy growl, and flings herself at Todd* Commander!

Todd: *growly laugh as he catches Iz* Hello, Iz, how are you?

Dave and Crockett:

Iz: *wraps sticky fingers into Todd's hair* Fine now you're back, baby. *gives Todd a big kiss, and swanks back to Dave* Dunno why you two are so grumpy...

Crockett: *sigh* Cake, anyone?
                              sigpic

Comment

DS: Oooh, beach sounds fantastic! *chants* Ho-lo-deck! Ho-lo-deck! Ho- *sees Todd enter and instantly forgets about chanting*

Tommy: *waves a hand in front of DS's eyes without getting any noticeable reaction*

Rhys: *to Tommy* You're doing it wrong. I'll show you how to get a worshipper's attention.

Tommy: Let me guess - you're going to dangle a chocolate bar in front of her nose.

Rhys: Watch and learn... *saunters over to DS and bends down to look straight into her eyes, then growls a deep, rumbling growl while showing all his pointed teeth*

DS: *shivers* *melts* Teehee... that growl made parts of me tingle.

Rhys: I hope the right parts.

DS: You can bet on that! C'mon, growl again!

Comment

Working...
                                X