No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, did I have a bad night last night! First the handle of our refrigerator broke off, then, at around 8pm I threw a small load of laundry together and put in the washing machine...only for it to back up into my tub and toilet. UGH! We had to go stay in a hotel last night due to not having a working bathroom...I felt not unlike Dean and Sam. The hotel offered free internet access in all the rooms but I couldn't get the internet, well, I could but I couldn't navigate because I didn't have a "password" and "ID". Didn't know they were printed on the hotel check-in card until this morning. Good thing I brought some magazines to read, there was nothing on TV.

And the day started out so good too. My nieces and nephew spent the day. We took them to the park and then had lunch, tacos. After which we watched "Puss In Boots", cute movie, while eating b-day cake with ice cream and strawberries. Berry yummy.

You haven't heard the best part...I managed to fall...twice! Once landing on my right, and once landing on my left. I hurt everywhere today. Scraped up both knees and elbows! I whumped myself for my nieces and nephew, playing with them.

I need Dean in a bad way! I'm watching "The French Mistake" right now though so, all is good.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Oh thanks.
    You're welcome.

Thanks for posting that one! I completely forgot about that scene. Just kinda made my night.
    Made mine too. And you're welcome.

-on a side note, I like the map...yonu can see where my hometown is.
    Oh, that's cool!

Now, I'm going through youtube watching SPN vids.
    This is still one of my favorite SPN vids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mTUN18AFP4
    Now it's my turn to say I'll have to watch it later because I don't have my headphones on me.

This is one cute as hell crooked smile...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Boy, did I have a bad night last night! First the handle of our refrigerator broke off, then, at around 8pm I threw a small load of laundry together and put in the washing machine...only for it to back up into my tub and toilet. UGH! We had to go stay in a hotel last night due to not having a working bathroom...I felt not unlike Dean and Sam. The hotel offered free internet access in all the rooms but I couldn't get the internet, well, I could but I couldn't navigate because I didn't have a "password" and "ID". Didn't know they were printed on the hotel check-in card until this morning. Good thing I brought some magazines to read, there was nothing on TV.

And the day started out so good too. My nieces and nephew spent the day. We took them to the park and then had lunch, tacos. After which we watched "Puss In Boots", cute movie, while eating b-day cake with ice cream and strawberries. Berry yummy.

You haven't heard the best part...I managed to fall...twice! Once landing on my right, and once landing on my left. I hurt everywhere today. Scraped up both knees and elbows! I whumped myself for my nieces and nephew, playing with them.

I need Dean in a bad way! I'm watching "The French Mistake" right now though so, all is good.
      Oh my word, you poor thing!! *big hugs*
      That sounds like one crazy day! I'm glad everything is sorted out, though. Hopefully you aren't too sore.

Now it's my turn to say I'll have to watch it later because I don't have my headphones on me.
      Its all good. I understand.
      This is one cute as hell crooked smile...
      Oooh yeah! Love the crooked smile.

Comment

Oh my word, you poor thing!! *big hugs*
        Yes. Poor me! Thanks for the big hugs...need them.

That sounds like one crazy day! I'm glad everything is sorted out, though. Hopefully you aren't too sore.
        It was crazy. Well, you're gonna have to keep hoping because...things hurt! It hurts to sneeze, to get up from any sort of seated position. And I can't lift anything with my left hand. The upper arm screams at me. See, the second fall had me landing on my left side with my left arm between my body and the ground. My ribs are not happy right now.

Its all good. I understand.
        Okay.

Oooh yeah! Love the crooked smile.
        Me too.

And I love this gif! ...and the title.

Look inside for something ...vaguely dirty? But I love it nonetheless.
        Spoiler:

I found this on tumblr the other night...
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG {{hugs}} hope you feel better!
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you coptor!

Found some new pics of Jensen and Danneel...leaving Vancouver...

Spoiler:

Notice the BOWLEGS!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Yes. Poor me! Thanks for the big hugs...need them.
              It was crazy. Well, you're gonna have to keep hoping because...things hurt! It hurts to sneeze, to get up from any sort of seated position. And I can't lift anything with my left hand. The upper arm screams at me. See, the second fall had me landing on my left side with my left arm between my body and the ground. My ribs are not happy right now.
              Take it easy. Watch some SPN, and no thunking without proper bubble wrap coverings.
              Look inside for something ...vaguely dirty? But I love it nonetheless.
              Spoiler:

I found this on tumblr the other night...
              Oh boy.

Found some new pics of Jensen and Danneel...leaving Vancouver...
              I did notice the bowlegs.
              I would hate to be photographed while at an airport, I always look like crap when I fly. Can't imagine stalkers taking pics too.

Hey Copter! *waves*

Comment

*waves back at grace, then tacklesquishyhuggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Take it easy. Watch some SPN, and no thunking without proper bubble wrap coverings.
                  Got it. *grabs bubble wrap*

Oh boy.
                  Yeah...

I did notice the bowlegs.
                  They're kinda hard to miss.

I would hate to be photographed while at an airport, I always look like crap when I fly. Can't imagine stalkers taking pics too.
                  Yeah, so would I. But, you have to admit, Jensen looks good.

Hey Copter! *waves*
                  *waves to coptor*

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    *waves back at grace, then tacklesquishyhuggles*
                    *giggles* Hiya!
                    Got it. *grabs bubble wrap*

Yeah, so would I. But, you have to admit, Jensen looks good.
                    He always looks good.

Comment

*giggles* Hiya!

He always looks good.
                      Always.

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

*squishesRiG*
                        sigpic

Comment