Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Star Trek Ep/Movie Did you Watch Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Data didn't die in Star Trek: Insurrection.
    He just went a little nuts! In a good way!

I saw the new Trek movie today. Fantastic, really enjoyed it. I now have the urge to watch TOS too AnnieS!

Comment

I watched Wrath of Khan on BD a couple of days ago.

It...

was...

AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Heading home to watch TNG 'The Wounded'. I'm continuing to make my way through the very few TNG episodes I've never seen before.
        sigpic
        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
          Heading home to watch TNG 'The Wounded'. I'm continuing to make my way through the very few TNG episodes I've never seen before.
          I LOVED 'The Wounded.' You are in for a treat. It remains one of my favorites to this day (especially considering what we know about the Dominion War).

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            He just went a little nuts! In a good way!

I saw the new Trek movie today. Fantastic, really enjoyed it. I now have the urge to watch TOS too AnnieS!
            I"m going to head to the theatre and see the new film one more time tomorrow night (it will be my forth). Quite enjoy watching the Original series, since I have never really watched it!!! Always keeping a close eye on Spock.
            MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
            MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
            POLARIS TORONTO 2007
            CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
            GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
            VCON VANCOUVER 2010
            FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Saw the new film a couple of days ago... I just watched an episode of Star Trek: the Animated Series called "The Terratin Incident". It's not a great show, but charming in its own way and pretty fun.

Also watched the original Star Trek episode "The Doomsday Machine". Great episode, and the remastered version is pretty good.
              "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
              "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

DS9, season four - Homecoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                  I LOVED 'The Wounded.' You are in for a treat. It remains one of my favorites to this day (especially considering what we know about the Dominion War).
                  I really liked it, too. Miles has quite the voice.
                  It's always fun to see a Nebula, and an insane Starfleet captain. It just doesn't feel right unless there's an insane man being blindly followed by his entire crew of hundreds. Gul Dukat! Er... Proto-Gul Dukat! The whole [insert Federation war here] was a bit dodgy, but I knew about it from DS9. Duh. And Keiko was so THIN! She obviously started eating like Miles afterwards.
                  Not sure which previously unseen TNG episode I'll hit tonight... 3 to go!
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The Conscience of a King.
                    It's nice to know that Shakespeare will still be performed 200 years from now.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I'm Watching Season 7 of TNG, Seen all from the First Disc, and on the 3rd Episode of the 2nd Disc: Dark Page.
                      sigpic
                      Sig Created by Lovley Lahela!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                        I really liked it, too. Miles has quite the voice.
                        It's always fun to see a Nebula, and an insane Starfleet captain. It just doesn't feel right unless there's an insane man being blindly followed by his entire crew of hundreds. Gul Dukat! Er... Proto-Gul Dukat! The whole [insert Federation war here] was a bit dodgy, but I knew about it from DS9. Duh. And Keiko was so THIN! She obviously started eating like Miles afterwards.
                        Not sure which previously unseen TNG episode I'll hit tonight... 3 to go!
                        I'm curious, which three have you not seen? I could tell you which ones I like best, if you're interested...

If the majority of the crew fought in the first Cardassian War, or they simply trusted their captain like Miles did, I can kinda dismiss their blind obedience. I also loved Proto-Gul Dukat. Did you realize that he was sporting the only seen Cardassian facial hair? I found it a bit disturbing... In fact, I didn't even recognize it as facial hair for like 10 years until I was reading the TNG Companion one day!

Comment

Arena
                          The Alternative Factor
                          Return to Tomorrow

Next up: City on the Edge of Forever

(I'm working through in order of Stardate, including TAS)
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DS9: 1x01-02.
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Arena
                              The Alternative Factor
                              Return to Tomorrow

Next up: City on the Edge of Forever

(I'm working through in order of Stardate, including TAS)
                              Are you watching these on the new BD release of the season?

I bought Season 1 when it came out on HD-DVD and am wondering if it is worth it to buy them on BD (you know, since HD-DVD went extinct and I can't get seasons two or three in this format). I got the first 6 movies on BD and have seen Wrath of Khan (looked FANTASTIC!!!) and Voyage Home so far. I like the fact that I'm noticing things on blu that I never noticed before after watching these movies hundred of times on VHS.

Do you have similar experiences on the Season 1 BD?

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                                Are you watching these on the new BD release of the season?

I bought Season 1 when it came out on HD-DVD and am wondering if it is worth it to buy them on BD (you know, since HD-DVD went extinct and I can't get seasons two or three in this format). I got the first 6 movies on BD and have seen Wrath of Khan (looked FANTASTIC!!!) and Voyage Home so far. I like the fact that I'm noticing things on blu that I never noticed before after watching these movies hundred of times on VHS.

Do you have similar experiences on the Season 1 BD?
                                The season 1 BD release is just beautiful, nary a flaw in the print anywhere. Plus, it includes both the original version and the George Lucas'd version, so you can watch whichever version you're inclined to.

My only real annoyance is that I'll be done season 1 long before season 2 (never mind 3) ever hits shelves, so I'll be watching them in considerably crappier versions soon. And then back to BR for the films (got that the day it came out ), and then downgrading to my DVDs for TNG. Oh dear. Ha!
                                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Working...
                                X