Daybreak, Part 3 (421)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I was thinking the same thing but my Kooky mind wondered if maybe "wouldn't it be super cool if BSG actually were true for real and Ron D Moore and Co. just tapped into some kind of race memory .... Something in the subconscious?

Wouldn't that be cool?

Also on a related note in the USA was season 4 sold as a single set? Over here we had it split in two halves ...... And most of the seasons had bugger all in terms of special features. I hate living in region 4 because the DVD makers are cheapskates
    I think from season 2-4 they started selling the episodes in halves here in the US. Never bought the dvd's myself, so might be wrong on that.

Comment

Well, my wife's journey through BSG concluded this evening. She was very emotional towards the end, with all that went on. She felt so bad for both the Adama men. She was also quite surprised by the very ending. She honestly didn't see that coming, which I thought was great. The only thing she really regrets is that it is all over now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I miss this show..really...
        sigpic

Comment

Howcome the old fashioned robot cylons could talk and the sleeker taller robots the human cylons used couldn't talk?
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Howcome the old fashioned robot cylons could talk and the sleeker taller robots the human cylons used couldn't talk?
            less likely to rebel if you can't commucate
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              less likely to rebel if you can't commucate
              Hmmmm interesting. So you think had they spoken they'd have told the human cylons to frak off?

Comment

Hmmmm interesting. So you think had they spoken they'd have told the human cylons to frak off?
                Hmmm... Could have happened perhaps.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  Hmmm... Could have happened perhaps.

It would have been funny to see Cavill arguing with a metal cylon.........

But the red striped cylons seemed happy to leave and go their own way......

Comment

The original cylon's were designed by human's and i guess they thought it would be nice to be able to communicate with them. The newer cylon's were likely designed by Cavil. He probably thought speach was a inefficient way of communication.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                      The original cylon's were designed by human's and i guess they thought it would be nice to be able to communicate with them. The newer cylon's were likely designed by Cavil. He probably thought speach was a inefficient way of communication.

So how would Cavill have communicated to them?

Comment

So how would Cavill have communicated to them?
                        There really was no need to communicate with them. The humanoid cylon's gave them orders, and they obeyed. If the skinjob's needed any information that a cylon collected in the field, they'ed probably just download the centurions memory. Of course this is just speculation. They never explained why they didn't talk in the show.

Comment

There really was no need to communicate with them. The humanoid cylon's gave them orders, and they obeyed. If the skinjob's needed any information that a cylon collected in the field, they'ed probably just download the centurions memory. Of course this is just speculation. They never explained why they didn't talk in the show.
                          Fair enough.. But they did look very cool.

Were they all CGI or did some actually have actors in suits?

Comment

Fair enough.. But they did look very cool.

Were they all CGI or did some actually have actors in suits?
                            Believe they were all CGI. It'd be pretty hard to make the centurion's exposed joint's look realistic if they were just actor's in suits.

Comment

Believe they were all CGI. It'd be pretty hard to make the centurion's exposed joint's look realistic if they were just actor's in suits.
                              Wow they were all CGI........ Impressive

Comment

I'm not sure how silly my questions is... I've tried to look it up several times, but couldn't find an answer. Those flashbacks - Lee and Kara had different hairstyles, more close to season 1 style than season 4, for obvious reasons. Did those flashback scenes get shot after wrapping up everything else, so that their appearances would be consistent or how exactly was it pulled off?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X