Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draygon: Michael, why won't you let me just have an tiny, weeny sip of champagne?

Michael: Because alcohol is not good for you, and I'm just looking out for your health *snuzzles Draygon*

Draygon:
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Draygon I'm tempted to say "do tell" but I have no wish to embarress you further.
      PA: LOL
      Aurora: What happens behind closed doors between a Wraith and his worshipper should remain so, unless your masters really want bragging rights

Comment

*Something serious comes up, so Mar leaves the planet with Kenny*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
          *waves goodbye to Mar and Kenny as they leave*

*Michael snuggles Draygon to get her attention back on him and not on anyone else or alcohol*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
            PA: LOL
            Aurora: What happens behind closed doors between a Wraith and his worshipper should remain so, unless your masters really want bragging rights
            Crockett: *cuddles Isolde* Having a soul mate for a Worshipper is the best. We get to talk about nature and spirits, and learn spells.

Me: I was teaching him some candle magic.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              *PA waves goodbye to Mar and Kenny*

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                Crockett: *cuddles Isolde* Having a soul mate for a Worshipper is the best. We get to talk about nature and spirits, and learn spells.

Me: I was teaching him some candle magic.
                PA: ooh candle magic.
                Aurora: What is it with you and candles? Maybe we could bring some fairy lights to brighten things up a bit, that'll keep you occupied.

Comment

Originally posted by PleiadesAltariel View Post
                  PA: ooh candle magic.
                  Aurora: What is it with you and candles? Maybe we could bring some fairy lights to brighten things up a bit, that'll keep you occupied.
                  Me: Fairy lights are pretty. I'll bring some too. I have some aqua coloured ones that will look lovely.

Crockett: And some candles - scented, I think. *kisses Isolde who blushes again*

Spoiler:
                  RL calling...

*Isolde and Crockett wander off together*
                  sigpic

Comment

Michael: Come on, I've got a much better idea of where to go and snuggle

Draygon: *gets dragged off by Michael*
                    sigpic

Comment

*PA and Aurora say good night to everyone cos they're heading back to Earth to watch Ashes to Ashes*

Comment

Cat: Good night you two. *waves*

Jareth: So we are all alone now.
                        Cat: We could write our shopping list for friday.
                        Jareth: Good idea.
                        sigpic

Comment

*goes to the beach and watches as the drones set up the area*

Mar: *yawn* Akasha, this is the island. The others usually come here sometimes.

Akasha: *holds onto her parasol tightly* Are any of them here now?!

Mar: Uh, no, I don't think so. *yawn* How about we rest here first? *curls up on beach blanket*

Akasha: Human, stop being lazy and get up. I wish to see more of this island. Now!

Mar: But I just woke up! *grudginy shows the rest of the island to Akasha*
                          sigpic

Comment

*The Hippie Commune. Zaddik and Elric are away gathering herbs, the nymphs and dryads are visiting the Scottish Wraith and Crockett is visiting Isolde. Ellia, who is embroidering a blouse, looks up as she hears the sound of what could be a horse coming along the beach.

The horse is white and, as it stops in front, of her she notes unusual details about it's rider. It's a figure which could be taller than the average Wraith and it's wearing a black, hooded robe. What should be its face is a human skull with blue, twinkling lights in the eye sockets and its feet are those of a skeleton.*

Death: HELLO. MY NAME IS BILL DOOR.

Ellia (looks at him curiously): Oh. I thought you were Death from TPD-123.

Death: YOU CAN SEE ME FOR WHO I REALLY AM. I WASN'T EXPECTING THAT. I'M HERE AS A TOURIST SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY AT THE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HAVE DIED.

Ellia (smiling): I suspected I was still alive because I'm not standing next to my body. Welcome to the Commune. I'm sorry the others are away at the moment.

Death: IN ACTUAL FACT I CAME HERE FOR A SPECIFIC REASON. I'VE HEARD THAT YOUR BISCUITS ARE REALLY DELICIOUS AND ... WELL, I WAS HOPING THAT I COULD TRY ONE.

Ellia (delighted) I baked a fresh batch this morning. I'll take you to the kitchen marquee and make you some tea as well if you would like a cup.

Death: THANK YOU. (He dismounts and pats the horse on it's neck) I WON'T BE LONG, BINKY.

Death follows Ellia to the kitchen marquee.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: That place over yonder is the Pirate Camp.

Akasha: Pirates?

Mar: Don't worry, they inhabitants are just a couple of wraith, nymphs, etc. We could go over and meet Jean-Luc.

Akasha: He is here?
                              sigpic

Comment

*At the Pirate Camp. The camp is very quiet and Mar can't imagine where they could have gone. She walks into a tavern and just sees the outline of a couple of chairs and tables at first. Then, she sees Jean-Luc at the bar. Jean-Luc looks up and smiles as he sees Mar, then sees Akasha.*

Mar: I'm sure you two have met before.

Akasha: It is nice to see you again, old friend. I have currently entered into an alliance with a business partner, and his worshipper was just showing me around.

*Mar leaves the tavern to allow the two to speak alone*
                                Last edited by Mariellelita; 28 April 2009, 04:31 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X