The French Mistake (615)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    That guy was sitting right next to "Robert Singer" when the boys crashed through the window into our reality. And he had a few lines too.

Didn't even think of Gabriel. Wishful thinking for some people?
    Looks like I am the only one that thinks that those guys look somewhat different. I even took Snapshots from those scenes and I still fail to see the blond hairstrains the other one obviously had.

Besides that, if its really the same guy, what do you think that means? He was there from the beginning, avoided them practically, but still played his role. Kind of made me think that it may have been Supernaturals God who just wanted to observe.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This episode was great in a meta sort of way. I had no idea that Jared was married to Ruby, so that was cool to find out. I'm curious why they didn't mention anything about Jensen's life. Misha was pretty good in this one too.

I'm also wondering what the bullet dodging guy was about. They showed him dodging bullets a couple of times, so its not like they just threw that in there by accident.

Comment

You've all got me thinking now....

So...is this the same guy?

Spoiler:

I can't decide now. Maybe they're brothers!

But my thinking on the dodging bullets thing is that they were enjoying a nod to the Matrix. But who knows!

Oh yes and another thing..how come Dean said they're broke again? What happened to all the dragon's gold?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

So now we are at least 2 who arent sure if thats really the same guy. The same or not, the Dodging thing was a bit too weird after everyone else gets shot like prey.
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 19 February 2013, 06:07 PM. Reason: Tags changed.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Oh yes and another thing..how come Dean said they're broke again? What happened to all the dragon's gold?
            I don't think it was so much a money thing as it was a life thing. In the other reality they seemingly had perfect lives now they are back in their reality and are broke again.
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

But my thinking on the dodging bullets thing is that they were enjoying a nod to the Matrix. But who knows!

I get the feeling the moment with that guy was a bit of an in joke for the crew. Something to do with whoever that guy is always being untouchable in some respect or another.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                I get the feeling the moment with that guy was a bit of an in joke for the crew. Something to do with whoever that guy is always being untouchable in some respect or another.
                I thought that part was pretty funny.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good episode...even though its not what I expected.
                  sigpic

Comment

That was fun...I've never laughed so much.

Lots of sneaky little pokes at so many people.

Trying to think of my favourite quotes... but I think I'd have to include most of the script! Loved it.
                    Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    Loved this ep! In my opinion, it was essentially a gift for us fans, but it did manage to advance the plot a tiny bit. It was filled with gold with all the quotes, inside jokes, and physical humor. I have a feeling every time I watch it from now on, I'll find some new little treasure that I missed before. And I love that the cast and crew can have so much fun together, and poke fun at themselves and each other for the whole world to see.

EDIT: Apparently Misha even tweeted his 'tweets' from the ep too!
                    I think this is now my most favorite episode, so far! "Dude, you married Ruby??!?" And Mischa with the Prius and the sweater jacket and squealing like a girl...too funny!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      I think this is now my most favorite episode, so far! "Dude, you married Ruby??!?" And Mischa with the Prius and the sweater jacket and squealing like a girl...too funny!
                      I've watched this ep a few times now, in fact I watched in on TV a couple of days ago (UK TV is only now showing S6) and I still love it. This is definitely in my top favourites of the season.
                      sigpic

Comment

Was it just me or did anyone notice how CAMP Misha was?
                        sigpic

Comment

My favourite ep so far... and favourite quote aside from Dean's words to the effect of "It's scary." (on Yellow Fever) which was "Ever get the feeling someone's in the back seat...frowny face."

If you watch the commentary... It gives the answers to who was real crew and who wasn't... plus some other fun little things...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Great episode

I think Eric Kripke has been watching lord of the rings too much

Also how many of you went to check up on if Jarad & Jensen were really fighting after watching the episode?
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              Was it just me or did anyone notice how CAMP Misha was?
                              He said in an interview that he was trying to be as "douchey" as possible. Then was embarrassed when his manager congratulated him on being able to be himself in an episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey. I drive the exact same car as Attractive Crying Man.

Comment

Working...
                                X