No announcement yet.

Rumpelstiltskin and Belle shipper thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!!! I love when RC takes the time to tweet!! hehe! It's awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see what happens when Gold finds out Belle is alive and in Storybrooke!!!! It's like she's his only Achilles heel -- the one thing (person) that he holds dearest...so you know Regina is going to make things complicated for him when he does.... how many more episodes left this season?
      Last edited by AutumnNoxx; 18 March 2012, 01:59 AM. Reason: Spelled something wrong.
      Read My Auto-die-ography here. That is my blog. That is all you need to know.
      http://autumnnoxx.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnNoxx View Post
        I can't wait to see what happens when Gold finds out Belle is alive and in Storybrooke!!!! It's like she's his only Achilles heel -- the one thing (person) that he holds dearest...so you know Regina is going to make things complicated for him when he does.... how many more episodes left this season?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
            http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w481/winstonandviktor/424507_372515819433904_100000264660081_1401247_18349385_n.jpg
            Love it! But why are they making David out to be such a dope? He seems to be bordering on having no back bone at all. Hope that changes.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Love it! But why are they making David out to be such a dope? He seems to be bordering on having no back bone at all. Hope that changes.
              Yeah, I'm not a fan of David, personally. Not only is he a dope but he's a HUSSY!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                Yeah, I'm not a fan of David, personally. Not only is he a dope but he's a HUSSY!
                I wasn't gonna say it, but since you did...yup!
                sigpic

Comment

Why, I did not come here earlier ??
                  Nevertheless I like very much Rumpy and Beautiful and I have to be a romantic finally, I want that they are together and happy.

It is not me who made him, but I find him beautiful ^^
                  Last edited by Duval; 18 March 2012, 02:12 PM.
                  sigpic
                  by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Not me either, but I find him funny and cute
                    sigpic
                    by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
                      Why, I did not come here earlier ??
                      Nevertheless I like very much Rumpy and Beautiful and I have to be a romantic finally, I want that they are together and happy.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/23...qxioso1500.jpg

It is not me who made him, but I find him beautiful ^^
                      DUVAL! , Welcome to the madness The more we get here the more chatty we can be
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        I wasn't gonna say it, but since you did...yup!
                        I was telling my friend this the other day. She is on team Charming, and I said to her....dude...you know hes playing both of them!

Her argument was that "he did not want to hurt either of them".....uhhuh....what a hussy (him, not my friend ).
                        sigpic

Comment

I think that I am going to spend time here, as on the thread Rush

sigpic
                          by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I think that I am going to spend time here, as on the thread Rush

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/97...TimeS01E12.png
                            I am so excited! woohoo! So, have any thoughts on how those two are going to get back together? Belle and Rumple?
                            I am not sure I have any guesses yet. It is going to be epic. I was just reading an article today that stuff is going to get crazy in the last two episodes. -can't wait!-
                            sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait either lol
                              Maybe that Mr Gold is going to discover whom Beautiful is to lock into a hopital and to make its possible for her delivered, I don't know, it would be beautiful if it was he who would save her
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

I cannot wait either lol
                                Maybe that Mr Gold is going to discover whom Beautiful is to lock into a hopital and to make its possible for her delivered, I don't know, it would be beautiful if it was he who would save her. I am on that Beautiful he to miss in the second or he has him to go hunting of his castle.
                                I know RC said something about them not meeting again in the fairy tail land, so I wonder if he will save her from the hospital. I regret so much not having the ability to watch the show tonight! I should see if I can get my TV to pick up the signal......maybe this should be my goal
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X