Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just realised, next time James gets spied on in the showers, no one can blame Riley
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
      Imo, it's not because they are sleepy. It's because they are watching something else is the reason SGU is getting low numbers. People just don't like the show enough. It got better numbers on Friday night when people supposedly didn't watch tv because they were going out. Now it's on a night that people watch tv, and it's not getting watched.

I like SGU. Though I hardly watch anything else on tv with regularity. SGU, Caprica, Smallville and Supernatural are my only must see shows on tv right now.
      I don't think the Tuesday night slot is working as hoped. Here in the states SGU is going against "The Biggest Loser" that is in progress, "NCIS-Los Angeles", "Dancing With The Stars" vs Friday's line up the only real competition is "CSI-NY". "Supernatural" is on that night but Tuesday night is like going up against American Idol.

SciFi Fridays in the past was something to look forward to and the fact the shows were repeated allowed people the opportunity to have a date night and still not miss the episodes. You have the same repeat of the episode on Tuesday's but it is a school/work night so there are probably a lot of recording going on. What a line up this could have been for Friday's. "Caprica", "SGU" and then finish with "Sanctuary". I would expect a difference of opinion for the third slot but I picked Sanctuary for it is the premier this Friday. I am one that make plans for Tuesday night but there are a LOT of Dances With Stars and CSI fans out there. These two shows have a HUGE following and are too strong to compete. They are just NOT going to miss those shows for a live SGU episode. My thoughts anyway.

Comment

Friday's line up the only real competition is "CSI-NY".
        Wa../?? When did it move from being on wednesday nights after Criminal minds???

Comment

A better episode more plot driven something watchable and intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
            This episode just amazes. Ever since SGU premiered it has surpassed SG-1 and Atlantis in intelligence. I have grown up with SG-1 and Atlantis and I believe Stargate has been taken in a new and very appropriate direction.
            We must be defining intelligence in a different manner.

Comment

Another solid ep at the start of the season. I'm glad I'm finally enjoying Stargate again and that BW and RDA are in charge
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Another solid ep at the start of the season. I'm glad I'm finally enjoying Stargate again and that BW and RDA are in charge
                RDA?

Did I miss a credit somewhere?

Because, I'm fairly certain SGU would be a MUCH better show if RDA was actually Exec producing it.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

SGU wouldn't be as entertaining if RDA was executive producer again. It would lack the seriousness and realism that I have come to expect
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    SGU wouldn't be as entertaining if RDA was executive producer again. It would lack the seriousness and realism that I have come to expect
                    +1
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      RDA?

Did I miss a credit somewhere?

Because, I'm fairly certain SGU would be a MUCH better show if RDA was actually Exec producing it.
                      Oops, my mistake, I meant RCC
                      sigpic

Comment

1. Rush you are a petty scumbag! He was the one that had Destiny drop out of hyperspace by that planet. He was the only one that knew the risks. Young and the others were just assuming that Destiny was looking out for them!

2. I call it as Gloria being a hallucination and Franklin being...whatever Franklin is right now.

3. Reilly...ouch! Fact is I was pretty sure he was going to be history once his legs were buried.

4. Not sure what to make of Telford's attempted takeover yet!

Still think the season's warming up but there's enough interesting ingredients in the pot.
                        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

A solid episode but some of my family who was watching commented on how slow it was, i would have to agree. But they handled Reilly death quite well. Really looking forward to next week. DAM MGM Site :@
                          sigpic
                          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                          Metal gear fan

Comment

Another great episode,Rob Cooper knows how to write a good story. Sad to see Reilly go, very powerful stuff. What Young did takes some doing, I don't think I would be capable of doing such a hard thing.

AND DR RUSH!!!!! I still find him the most intriguing and interesting character in all of Stargate.

Comment

i don't think i'll ever be able to look at reilly's not being there kino diary in the same way ever again it's hard to explain i suppose it's kind of like watching a video will only it's different in this case, maybe commander tucker's death in star trek enterprise might not have been so crap if they had done it the way they did in this episode.

Tucker's death may not have been so crap if they had him go out in a similar way to reilly instead of going out with a blast (literally) it should have been done the way it was done in this episode, they did try something similar having trip blow himself up then showing him talking to riker before he blew himself up tucker's sacrifice then his conversation with riker didn't have the same impact or emotional significance or whatever you want to call it as reilly's death did.

Comment

Tucker???

Comment

Working...
                                X