Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
    Sold my house!
    Well done, sweetie! Congrats! What adventures are you off to now then?
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Thank you both for your well wishes.

Off to Bath on Wednesday to meet George R R Martin, and then to Glastonbury for Easter. I think I need to reconnect and there's nowhere better to go than Glastonbury or the Tor. After that it's Dusseldorf in May, then Italy in July. Between those dates, I may be moving, which will be a lot of work. In November, I'm going to Australia, via Bangkok, New Zealand and Hong Kong. After that, once I've got my breath, I'm heading to the US and Canada. And prolly a bit of exploration of Europe is called for.
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats Iz. Can´t wait to see you in Dusseldorf.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
          Congrats Iz. Can´t wait to see you in Dusseldorf.
          Me too. Sooooooo excited.
          sigpic

Comment

Thank you both for your well wishes.

Off to Bath on Wednesday to meet George R R Martin, and then to Glastonbury for Easter. I think I need to reconnect and there's nowhere better to go than Glastonbury or the Tor. After that it's Dusseldorf in May, then Italy in July. Between those dates, I may be moving, which will be a lot of work. In November, I'm going to Australia, via Bangkok, New Zealand and Hong Kong. After that, once I've got my breath, I'm heading to the US and Canada. And prolly a bit of exploration of Europe is called for.
            Wow! Did you win the lottery, hon? Sounds like quite an adventure - have lots of fun!
            sigpic

Comment

Premature flail for the house sale. The offer was withdrawn.
              sigpic

Comment

Sold my house!
                Thats great! & I am loving my new apartment (another reason i have not been on lately)

Comment

so ah how do i join
                  sigpic
                  Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                    so ah how do i join
                    Welcome, and I think you should pm ciannwn about joining. Really good to see you here, btw.
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks but now i have a RPG of my own with a spot for Todd if anyone wants it just PM me
                      sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                        thanks but now i have a RPG of my own with a spot for Todd if anyone wants it just PM me
                        Unlikely you'll be interested in joining in here, then...
                        sigpic

Comment

Just had news that the contracts on my house should be exchanged on the 16th June. I'm starting to panic a bit, because that gives me very little time to get things sorted out. I have so much to do.
                          sigpic

Comment

FanFic delete stories! You all might want to read this, and check what's going on. I'm already going to pull DA and ASR, but I would like to keep the reviews if possible.

I do hate the inappropriate censorship crap.
                            sigpic

Comment

FanFic delete stories! You all might want to read this, and check what's going on. I'm already going to pull DA and ASR, but I would like to keep the reviews if possible.

I do hate the inappropriate censorship crap.
                              I can't read the journal entry unless I log in. I don't want to make an account just for that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Basically, FanFic are on a purge, and deleting any story they consider is flouting the posting regulations. Anything even slightly risque is at risk, so the best thing is to consider pulling your fics, especially if you want to retain any reviews. There's been a bit of a stink about it, as you may well imagine.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X