Made by hobbleit over at
    Spoiler:
    supernatural.tv

My Facebook
    My livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by EmSyd View Post
      We'll all take turns.
      that we will.. *grins* but then thats why we have clones we can 'watch their six' all the time
      sigpic

Comment

Possible News?

From Joe's blog, taken today:

Spoiler:
        Rebekah writes: “Do you have any episodes in the can - or are they all still in varying stages of production? More importantly, my husband heard a rumor - which I know you will not confirm - but he was telling me that he heard that you all are killing off a “major” character.”

Answer: There are no finished episodes (we are still several months away from finals). At present, we are shooting episode 5 (Ghost in the Machine) and prepping episode 6 (The Shrine of Talus). As for that rumor…hunh. Interesting.

That scares me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham View Post
          Possible News?

Spoiler:
          Rebekah writes: “Do you have any episodes in the can - or are they all still in varying stages of production? More importantly, my husband heard a rumor - which I know you will not confirm - but he was telling me that he heard that you all are killing off a “major” character.”

Answer: There are no finished episodes (we are still several months away from finals). At present, we are shooting episode 5 (Ghost in the Machine) and prepping episode 6 (The Shrine of Talus). As for that rumor…hunh. Interesting.

That scares me!
          you and me both.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Yes she can. I would like to 'watch his six'.
            Possible News?

Spoiler:

That scares me!
            NOOOOO!!!
            Spoiler:
            That better be "major" as in lots of reaccuring roles (there seems to be lots of speculation that Zelenka will be killed off - no confirmation yet) and not "major" as in THE major. If so, we will make SCB look like a tiny fan organization in comparison!

Comment

Thanks for all the Con updates.

Cool if Kavan goes on Super Natural. I've never really gotten into it, but I've seen some of the episodes.

The Game pic spam

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

This just occured to me at work.

It Kavan's going to be on an episode of 'Supernatural' then
                Spoiler:
                his character might bite the dust. Serously...that show is famous for killing off people so I'm thinking that we most likely will add his episode to the long list of times he's "died".

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  This just occured to me at work.

It Kavan's going to be on an episode of 'Supernatural' then
                  Spoiler:
                  his character might bite the dust. Serously...that show is famous for killing off people so I'm thinking that we most likely will add his episode to the long list of times he's "died".
                  Yeap it could be on the list. Anyone know which episode he's in?

Made by hobbleit over at
                  Spoiler:
                  supernatural.tv

My Facebook
                  My livejournal

Comment

Noooooooo! I did not wake up as happily as I expected to be with the Con and everything Noooooooo!!!! Indeed nonsensestarfish,
                    Spoiler:
                    all of the previous campaigns will look minor for what we will have prepared when that happens! I'm just going to stick to the Zelenka idea, even thoug the "" around major have me severely concerned... Shouldn't we do something already? Just before they make the final call on that? Ugh, I'm not happy.. away is my season 5 squee...

Could you poke him about this Shadow, and just see what his face does when saying it?

And I'm waiting in line for watching his six btw

And ending on a happier note: CONGRATS ON 22,000 guys!!!

Edit: I have somewhat been comforted by the Shep whump thread: spoilers for season 5
                    Spoiler:
                    They say Anne Teldy is a major, so let's hope JM is just playing us
                    Last edited by SanGate; 06 April 2008, 01:08 AM.
                    Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                    Save Our Seeker!
                    LotS on LJ.

Comment

Hey all

Possible News?

Spoiler:

That scares me!

Spoiler:
                      But I've read he will be in 14 eps.

Me scared to!

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                      Noooooooo! I did not wake up as happily as I expected to be with the Con and everything Noooooooo!!!! Indeed nonsensestarfish,
                      Spoiler:
                      all of the previous campaigns will look minor for what we will have prepared when that happens! I'm just going to stick to the Zelenka idea, even thoug the "" around major have me severely concerned... Shouldn't we do something already? Just before they make the final call on that? Ugh, I'm not happy.. away is my season 5 squee...

Could you poke him about this Shadow, and just see what his face does when saying it?

And I'm waiting in line for watching his six btw

And ending on a happier note: CONGRATS ON 22,000 guys!!!

Edit: I have somewhat been comforted by the Shep whump thread: spoilers for season 5
                      Spoiler:
                      They say Anne Teldy is a major, so let's hope JM is just playing us
                      His six is very popular!
                      Guess we have to wait it out and see what's gonna happen
                      I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Guys, calm down *hugs*

Spoiler:
                        Kavan said at P3 that Lorne doesn't die yet so I'm clinging to that And as far as I know, Anne Teldy *is* expected to die, I'm sure JM said that when he created her character.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          Guys, calm down *hugs*

Spoiler:
                          Kavan said at P3 that Lorne doesn't die yet so I'm clinging to that And as far as I know, Anne Teldy *is* expected to die, I'm sure JM said that when he created her character.
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh... Well, as long it's not Lorne that bites it, and yea, yet is the word, anything can happen
                          I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                            Guys, calm down *hugs*

Spoiler:
                            Thanks firefly! Much appreciated! I'm just sticking to that then, even though
                            Spoiler:
                            I still find the wording suspicious
                            Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                            Save Our Seeker!
                            LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              Thanks firefly! Much appreciated! I'm just sticking to that then, even though
                              Spoiler:
                              I still find the wording suspicious
                              Spoiler:
                              I think we all do San.

How about we step in the bubble to protect ourself!

Comment

yes yes yes! The bubble! I totally forgot about the bubble! *jumps in bubble and drags clone along* ah, so comfy. No
                                Spoiler:
                                rumours that can be interpreted in way too many ways and therefore make you loose your squee a bit without that being completely necessary
                                Great atmosphere!
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X