No announcement yet.

End of Nights, Part 1 (201)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will got observation superpower! He can see details where others see nothing. And he's the straight guy. Every show need one.
    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I really loved this episode. Ashley's eyes are incredible when they are stretched like that! I can't see how they are going to be able to reverse what they have done to her. But I'm going to enjoy watching them try

Comment

I like the changes in editing. More activity per second but not enough to impair the presentation (compare with basically anything on a cable news show)
        By five minutes in, I had to rewind the DVR, 'cause of swooning over the villainy that is Druid/Heyerdahl.
        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
        Caboose: They could be worse?
        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Very good episode, although Sky, I thought Huggy Bear was funnier
          It did have a good combination of action, humour and intense emotions. And the emotional impact was not just on Helen, but on all of them. You could feel how much everyone cares about Ashley. It was a good set up for next weeks part 2 (which I can't wait for).

Oh and I loved big bad mama Helen
          Totally agree with you Mandy...Big Bad Mama Helen...Amanda just blew me away...yet again!
          I think Robin's going to get a lot of "teasing" with that "huggy bear" line...love it!!!
          Emilie...oh wow...love love love her in this ep....she is just so awesome.
          The moment between Henry and Bigfoot...aww man...talk about choke me up!
          Kate Freelander...now she actually has grabbed my attention. Thus far I am impressed! I think I'm going to like her.
          Will was different...I can't quite put my finger on it but he was different in a good way!
          Still in love with John...can't help it! Loved the scene with Helen when he zapped her out of the warehouse and she begged for him to take her back...that was for me one of the best scenes in the whole ep. Her desperation, John's conflict with helping Helen and leaving Ashley and seeing what happened to her, and then Ashley about to harm her own mother. That was HUGE!!
          Awesome episode...looking forward to the next one...and all the others following!
          Originally posted by Sule View Post
          I really loved this episode. Ashley's eyes are incredible when they are stretched like that! I can't see how they are going to be able to reverse what they have done to her. But I'm going to enjoy watching them try
          Actually, I think I can...or at least tone it down considerably if not reverse it completely! Remember the orphans started out with abnormalities but were then wiped clean...why not do the same to Ashley! Just a thought.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
            The ep definitely left me wanting more. I can hardly wait til next week!

The Crazy Doc...that was nutty and chilling.

Emilie did a really good job twitching in the water. When Ash woke up to 'hearing' Helen's voice.

Suse
            Oh yeah...Babz Chula was brilliant as the Doctor that worked on Ashley...and when Ashley heard her mother call out...oh wow.
            I wonder though...the doctor almost looked as though she regretted what she was doing to Ashley...maybe she will be the help they need to get Ashley back!
            And I agree...that water tank...OMG...Emilie was brilliant...I mean she was just wicked awesome in this ep.
            Wish I could see a preview to next weeks ep...any previews yet???
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Theres on on the syfy channel Chelle.. looks freaking awesome!!
              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                Theres on on the syfy channel Chelle.. looks freaking awesome!!
                Thanks babe...you have a link handy there???
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

i'll find it for you .. pretty sure i proclaimed in on my facebook page

http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuary/promos_trailers/

there ya go

Comment

i'll find it for you .. pretty sure i proclaimed in on my facebook page

http://video.syfy.com/shows/sanctuary/promos_trailers/

there ya go
                    Thank you!!!
                    OMG...I can't believe what I just saw...holy freakin cow! OMG...Poor poor Helen. I'm sorry but as a mother I can almost feel the angst slam through me.
                    I can't wait to get home Sunday...won't be able to see the ep til Monday as I'll be away all weekend at Armageddon...meeting Chris Heyerdahl amongst some of the guests!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

*gasps* i wanna meet Chris!! i love him! lol

Comment

Okay, I know my memory's like a sieve, only with one big hole instead of many small ones, but who on Earth is Will's long distance girlfriend?!?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                          Okay, I know my memory's like a sieve, only with one big hole instead of many small ones, but who on Earth is Will's long distance girlfriend?!?
                          i actually forgot as well but shes the invisible girl

Comment

Griffin's Grandaughter. Invisable girl from teh alst 2 epsidoes in season 1 Clara her name is

Comment

Thanks, both of you.
                              I remember them being nekkid, but never had that relationship vibe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inward Wind View Post
                                Druitt--last season he seemed so tortured and remorseful at the end. Now he seems to have somewhat lost that. I don't know if he has just come to accept himself more, if this thing with Ashley has hardened him a bit or if maybe he has started to go back to the dark side (in small amounts).
                                I don't really think that Druitt's gone back to his evil side. I think that he's feeling the pain of loosing his daughter and watching her mother in the same pain. He's obviously holding a torch for Helen, and her pain would affect him too. I think that these feelings are making him more of a "good guy".

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                But we come back and all that was for what, making a half a dozen mindless supersoldiers with the sole purpose of destroying the Sanctuary? That's a pretty damn big letdown, as far as I'm concerned. It's just not interesting. Why not use it to find a new way of destroying Abnormals, or creating vampiric creatures to hunt Abnormals, or create a whole new vampire to be pliable and use it to start taking over the world or something. That's just a bit of mindless brainstorming off the top of my head, but any of those would've been more entertaining.
                                Well, this is only Stage 1!

Originally posted by allfornot View Post
                                i guess the reason things just didn't magically pop out of the wood work was due to practicality. Its suppose to be somewhat realistic.
                                but you are right i do wish that there had been a bigger picture...but what could there have been? I think the idea is that Ashley will be the one to be her mothers downfall....as in Sanctuary..the entire premise of the show...its all so familial and chilling....demons come and go and villains will always be hell bent of destroying the good guy but what happens when your own child is hell bent of destroying you?
                                Definetely. The whole premise is to create a dilemma for Helen and the rest of the gang: how do you save the Sanctuary if it means killing your daughter/friend?

*gasps* i wanna meet Chris!! i love him! lol
                                *sigh* Ditto.
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X