No announcement yet.

Meet Kevin Johnson (408)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw there's a goa'uld on the boat - did anyone else spot him ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
      Hee. I'm automatically calling him Zipacna. It doesn't matter what his character's name might be, my brain knows him as something else and there he seems to stay.
      sigpic

Comment

The episode did well considering it was pieced together during the events that led to the writer's strike. I agree with what most of you have said here, but I especially enjoyed seeing Tom and Libby! Great stuff!

Anyone else notice the actress from SG-1's first season episode "Thor's Hammer" as Michael's medical carer? So I guess that makes two for the SG-1 actor's list.

I look forward to seeing The Temple and what has been happening with the Others, particularly Richard and Amelia (who are apparently both crucial to the story).

Poor Michael, will they ever forgive him?

And my hope for the final 5 eps is that we get more Island spookiness and tighter character moments for those cast members that took a back seat in the first half of this season, such as Claire and Sawyer.

Also would love to see a flash forward for someone left back on the island.

Show returns April 24.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn
          Hee. I'm automatically calling him Zipacna. It doesn't matter what his character's name might be, my brain knows him as something else and there he seems to stay.
          yeah same here. in fact I could've sworn his eyes glowed :|

Comment

Lol yea, he was in Wild Hogs aswel. He was in Ray Liottas biker gang along with a Mr M.C Gainey.

Comment

That was a good episode. Poor Alex... her boyfriend and long lost mom getting shot before her eyes. It was a good call for her to stand up and say she's Ben's daughter since whoever it is that was shooting, they'd want her for something.

I don't think this episode disproves that Michael isn't one of the 6. He's technically back at the island, if not on it yet, and he could have re-escaped with the other 5.

Writing Walt out was inevitable. The show has been on for 4 years, but only what, 3 months have passed on the island? It's kinda hard to pass a 14 year old off as a 10 year old, especially since I'm sure the actor was older than 10 when he was cast.

I hate waiting!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                I don't think this episode disproves that Michael isn't one of the 6. He's technically back at the island, if not on it yet, and he could have re-escaped with the other 5.
                The promo after the episode disproves it because it shows all 6.

Comment

Noooo! They can't kill Danielle off, I thought she was meant to be getting a flashback. It was good to see 'Libby' haunting Michael.

The Moment that should NOT have happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanic_Jack View Post
                    Noooo! They can't kill Danielle off, I thought she was meant to be getting a flashback. It was good to see 'Libby' haunting Michael.
                    I seriously doubt shes dead, karl on the otherhand is a goner.

Comment

If I remember correctly, it was said that two people would be dead by the end of these eight episodes. Those two people, I think, are Karl, and Jin. Danielle is still alive, just hurt (been shot).

The move Sayid made, by taking Micheal to the captian was a stupid one in my opinion. He should know from experiance that the captain is not to be trusted. I do however not believe Micheal is going to be in any trouble anytime soon.

Did anyone else notice the reaction (or lack of it) on the Captian's face when Sayid said about Micheal. It is almost as if the Captain knew that Micheal was Micheal, and not Kevin.

Chances are, either Widmore allowed Micheal on the boat for his own purposes, or the Captian of the Frigate is too, working for Ben.

I also ponder whether it would be Micheal in the Coffin too... A lot is beginning to make sense now, Micheal wanting to die, and it fits perfectly with Jacks' answer of neither Friend nor Family.
                      sigpic
                      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006
                        I seriously doubt shes dead, karl on the otherhand is a goner.
                        thing is, both were shot in the same spot : the right lung. very serious but not critical injury -

so why would only one recover & not the other ?

Comment

thing is, both were shot in the same spot : the right lung. very serious but not critical injury -

so why would only one recover & not the other ?
                          Very true, im only basing it on the fact we were promised a flashback of rousseau's, then again you know what the producers are like.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006
                            Very true, im only basing it on the fact we were promised a flashback of rousseau's, then again you know what the producers are like.
                            I reckon they'll play the "island chooses who lives" card again

I mean both Sharon and John were shot in the gut yet Sharon didn't survive whereas John recovered in no time. guess the same thing with happen again, they'll tell us the island didn't like Karl or something

Comment

^^ maybe thats why ben said your mother will protect you to alex
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

I reckon they'll play the "island chooses who lives" card again

I mean both Sharon and John were shot in the gut yet Sharon didn't survive whereas John recovered in no time. guess the same thing with happen again, they'll tell us the island didn't like Karl or something
                                Thing is though locke said he would have died when ben shot him, had his kidney not been removed

Comment

Working...
                                X