Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Universal Sin - (Alternate Ending to Atlantis from Mid Season 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Universal Sin - (Alternate Ending to Atlantis from Mid Season 4)

Premise: AU from Be All My Sins Remembered. When the combined force of 3 factions is not enough to stop the Asurans, how will events in the Galaxy unfold? Atlantis is the last hope for survival, and the burdens of heroes will change the outcome of an entire galaxy

A/N: A few months ago I got totally sidekicked in the head with this idea, and in one night I wrote a 10k word one shot about it. This is the full version. 11 episodes total, with the events of the latter half of Season 4 being rewritten and in some cases nullified. Each week i'll post the next episode just like a real TV series As i get them up, i'll post the link below where i've put the episode titles. Each episode should only be between 6-12k words. so expect a new one each week.

EDIT: I've been able to make some machinama companion pieces to the story that will be posted with each Episode. These include screenshots, vidcaps, as well as video captuers of the game "Stargate: Empire at War" which is a mod of Star Wars: Empire at War and possibly "Star Trek Legacy" with Stargate mods. I own none of them and give full credit to the guys who made those things possible (Will put a full credits list once i can collect all the information)

Episode 1 - Let my Confessions be Forgotten The Fleet suffers a major defeat, and our heroes are seperated by more than just space. Reeling from the failure, they must find some way of regaining the upper hand.

Episode 2 - Tainted Treasure With Ronon captured by the Wraith, McKay imprisoned and being tortured by the Asurans, and Sheppard MIA with the Travelers, Sam and Lorne have to hold the course and try and move forward.

Episode 3 - Isolation The Quarantine lockdown could not come at a worse time, with the combined threat of Wraith with ZPMs, Replicators probing Rodney, and the signal the Quarantine sends out, tensions reach their maximum and emotions are spilled. Meanwhile Sheppard has his own problem, and his only hope just keeps punching him.

Episode 4 - Discord A bittersweet return turns sour when Cadman's team is trapped by unknown hostiles. With the Stargate blocked, and Daedalus crippled, new allies must work together to save teh stranded team. All the while, Rodney is fighting a losing battle against the machinations of the Asurans. Confusion runs rampant, and the outcome is not what was hoped for.

Episode 5 - Pariahs Now allies with the Travelers, a surprise shows when Carter and Sheppard are recalled to attend a debriefing and changing mission statement. Carter is confused, Sheppard is enraged, and each has to face the demons of the past that threaten to cloud their judgment in the future.

Episode 6 - Flight
    TEASER: Critically injured in a fall, John contemplates how things got to this point and how he can move forward. Sam welcomes an old friend to the city, and is surprised by the outcome she sees. Meanwhile, Rodney finally can't hold on any longer, but before things can proceed as Oberoth wishes, help comes from an unexpected source.

Everyone is finding their place, and hard questions have to be answered... but will they accept the answers?

Episode 7 - Median With a plan now formulating, the leaders in Atlantis are forced to choose between their loyalty and their morals. The expedition continues to prepare for the inevitable, except it comes too soon. Ronon and Daniel end up getting to know each other up close and personal while Atlantis fends off a siege that is not all that it appears.

The end has begun, and now the only thing left is to choose their destiny. An easy choice for few, a difficult choice for many.

This one's got lots! A Space Battle, a gunfight, snark, drama, angst, a little tragedy...

And new feature! Pictures to go along with the story! (Link)

Episode 8 - Bonded Pt 1 Almost a month after the disaster at Midway, the chaos grows as everyone in the galaxy slowly converges on Atlantis. A daring raid is being planned, but John has an even bolder plan in mind as well. The guilt of this galaxy won't let them go though, and the hardest moment of the expedition comes at the worst possible moment.

Mostly a talky episode, but plenty of shocks, twists, and even some oddly comedic moments. Tons of Guest Stars, and a fitting end to one of them.

Here's the picture that sums up my thoughts on this Episode,
    Spoiler:

And here's the video of the Daedalus taking on 3 Wraith Cruisers
    Episode 9 - Bonded Pt 2 With the line now drawn, the members of the Expedition now choose what side they're going to be on. The Wraith pull their ace in the hole and nothing is going according to plan. Personal feelings have to wait till it's over, and our heroes feel the pain.

Action intermingled with Character moments. Ultra!Angst and H/C... And uhh.... some Danny Whump sans the weak!Danny

Episode 10 - Penultimate
    - The Coup is over, and Atlantis is safe for the moment hidden beneath the waves. The moment of truth is fast approaching, and the expedition has to make the hard decisions. Our heroes are bleeding, and they tend to their wounds... both physical and emotional.

Mostly a character episode, little action if any, it's a set up episode for the finale which should be out next week (Potential RL issues may delay it a bit)

Episode 11 - Universe - The Wraith are here, the Asurans are coming, Atlantis is caught in the middle and the only hope is to pull the universe's biggest fake out ever. But they won't be alone... they'll never truly be alone. Finale to Universal Sin.
    Last edited by Guest; 02 October 2009, 11:55 AM. Reason: Updating all the links and whatnot

Good story idea. I am looking forward to your episodes.

Dr. D
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Great work!
      I can't wait for more.
      sigpic

Comment

Its great, please keep it up.

Thanks

Comment

Second episode is up. a little longer than the first.

Stargate: Universal Sin - Episode 2

After their defeat at Asuras, everyone is facing their individual demons.

Big thanks to readers! I've been working on and off this entire week and i think i came up with a cool concept so far.

Next Episode will be up next week on Monday. in fact, all new episodes will be on Monday
          Last edited by Guest; 27 July 2009, 12:32 PM. Reason: Kudos to Readers!

Comment

cool, reading it now

And also Winged Horse of the Apocalyps is a damm great story.

Comment

Episode 3 - Isolation The Quarantine lockdown could not come at a worse time, with the combined threat of Wraith with ZPMs, Replicators probing Rodney, and the signal the Quarantine sends out, tensions reach their maximum and emotions are spilled. Meanwhile Sheppard has his own problem, and his only hope just keeps punching him.

Really big chapter for you guys this time! Totally a drama and Character piece, some laughs, some groans, and some people who you might not have expected...

Comment

great work cant wait for the next one
                Captain Simms

Comment

New Episode!! Wee!! ff.net isn't broken anymore!!!

Episode 4 - Discord A bittersweet return turns sour when Cadman's team is trapped by unknown hostiles. With the Stargate blocked, and Daedalus crippled, new allies must work together to save teh stranded team. All the while, Rodney is fighting a losing battle against the machinations of the Asurans. Confusion runs rampant, and the outcome is not what was hoped for.

Also, i've made a C2 Archive for these episodes. join to get updates in your Email - C2 Archive

Lots of action in this episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                    New Episode!! Wee!! ff.net isn't broken anymore!!!

Also, i've made a C2 Archive for these episodes. join to get updates in your Email - C2 Archive

Lots of action in this episode!
                    OMG great story.

Very nice ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                      OMG great story.

Very nice ending.
                      Nowhere near done yet, we'll be seeing more of these secondary characters i've added (all canon characters too!... except one )

New episodes are in process of being written... they're turning out alot bigger than i anticipated but the words are just spewing onto my laptop at light speed.

If you want a nice teaser, check out my sig pic. Which is the odd character out?

Comment

Jackson is the odd one out, noticed that a while back.

lol

Comment

very good and interesting
                          check my story's:
                          Battlestar group 16
                          and Under Siege
                          and respond at:
                          Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                          my newest story:
                          TFS Ticonderoga
                          and respond at:
                          TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

I've gotten ALOT of writing done, so here's an early episode!

Episode 5 - Pariahs Now allies with the Travelers, a surprise shows when Carter and Sheppard are recalled to attend a debriefing and changing mission statement. Carter is confused, Sheppard is enraged, and each has to face the demons of the past that threaten to cloud their judgment in the future.

Comments? Queries? Suggestions? I hope i got Jack's voice right, it's rather difficult to write him in a believable way.

Comment

Great episode.

I hope i got Jack's voice right, it's rather difficult to write him in a believable way.
                              You did a wonderful job writing Jack. I am eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Dr. D
                              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
                              X