Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome, it would be cooler if you got a Jaffa tattoo of your favorite System Lord on you head. lol
    sigpic

Comment

Any opinions on this one ...
      Spoiler:

roughly translated it says

Immhotep
      Tauri Stargate Earth
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      Stargate : Genesis |
      Original Starship DesignThread
      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
      11000! green me

Comment

If I were to get a tatoo, I'd just want a tiny one probably on one of my ankles. And it would be of the PoO or this:

"Vita quoque brevis" - Latin for "life's too short"
        My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
        "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Well the common advice Immhotep, is to triple check your translations and make sure it's in the langugae you will want on you for the rest of your life.

But if you like them then go for it. But out of my own curiousity, why those four words? Do they mean something to you? And where are you going to have tattooed?
          O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

MY other idea was going to be the stargate address down the leg...
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

I am thinking about getting another Stargate tattoo. I want to get the Prometheus, the Odyssey, the Daedalus, and the Apollo. Anyone know where I can get really good pictures of all these battle cruisers?

Comment

Originally posted by KFShimmy View Post
                I am thinking about getting another Stargate tattoo. I want to get the Prometheus, the Odyssey, the Daedalus, and the Apollo. Anyone know where I can get really good pictures of all these battle cruisers?
                so you want a tattoo of one BC-303 and three BC-304's? As you do realise the Odyssey, Daedalus and Apollo are all identical in design, apart from the ship name on the side?

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                  so you want a tattoo of one BC-303 and three BC-304's? As you do realise the Odyssey, Daedalus and Apollo are all identical in design, apart from the ship name on the side?
                  Yes, i realize this. I thought it would be neat to have like a group picture of them all coming out of hyperspace or something. I guess it might make more sense to just get the Prometheus and the Daedalus then, lol.

Comment

http://picasaweb.google.dk/lh/photo/...eat=directlinkThis is my the next step in my ongoing stargate tattooes!
                    The right and left part is done and in 2 weeks ill be getting the top part done! Its the sign of Baal which will cover my neck/upper-back region! The gateaddress down the middle is just for showcase, its not gonna be done before I have the final address for the Destiny ship!

Im also proud to be the nr 1 listed on google for Stargate Tattoo... :-)

Comment

I like temporary tatoos, lol.

I tend to become obsessed with something to possibly do that, but then later I lose interests. So, it would annoy me to have a tatoo of something that I don't like anymore.

But it is a cool idea! They should sell stargate temporary tatoos. I'd buy them! lol
                      ...Destroyer of all...

Comment

if i was able to get a tattoo it would be a gould sybiote wrapping around between my bicep and forearm kinda like a dradon only a reallyyy cool gouald with the fins and mouth open
                        sigpic

Comment

her's my SG tattoo did it today :]
                          who can gess which address is it :]
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hi all. I got a question and I'm not sure where else to post it but this thread. And yea this is my first post and i am a huge stargate fan, it's just i haven't got to finish up Atlantis yet so i didn't wanna join the forums and have the chance of spoiling something for myself....

Anyway back on track, I've been thinking for awhile of getting a stargate tattoo. One idea i had recently was getting the Atlantis gate address on one wrist and the SGC address on the other. I am having trouble finding the addresses and was hoping to find some help with that, but also, do you all think this could even work out as a tattoo?

Comment

Go here http://www.chevron26.com/estart1.html enter to SG-1 then go to PLANETS and ther's a diteild list of Address and Gate activeti + name of planet, i got my INFO from ther ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Rayuk View Post
                                her's my SG tattoo did it today :]
                                who can gess which address is it :]
                                eight chevrons? I've no idea but i think it might be wrong.
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 August 2009, 12:40 AM. Reason: check out the pic-posting rules.:)

Comment

Working...
                                X