• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh...wow...
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Glad to see it's getting a reaction Did I set the appropriate "ZOMG!?!?!?" tone?
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Glad to see it's getting a reaction Did I set the appropriate "ZOMG!?!?!?" tone?
        Don't know.... Trailers have a lot more action, it messes with the "feelings" coonveyed, but overall it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
          Don't know.... Trailers have a lot more action, it messes with the "feelings" coonveyed, but overall it was good.
          Just wait for the trailer for "Star By Star" then
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Just wait for the trailer for "Star By Star" then
            I thought that was it!

Comment

I thought that was it!
              Oh no, that was just the trailer for the second half of Season 14

Comment

*faints*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                  *faints*
                  *queitly walks around him and starts disabling the McArthur's beaming and internal sensors...*

Comment

*queitly walks around him and starts disabling the McArthur's beaming and internal sensors...*
                    *Begins firing on the McArthur's shields with his fleet of Ori warships...*

Comment

*Summons his cruiser, which pops up underneath the Ori motherships, firing relicator projectiles*

BTW: Is the game back up yet?

Comment

*Summons his cruiser, which pops up underneath the Ori motherships, firing relicator projectiles*

BTW: Is the game back up yet?
                        *Is woken up by the sounds of explosions and clanky, loud bugs. Realizes what's happened and uses a personal beaming device like Ba'al's to transport to a cloaked Gunship which then flies off to rendezvous with the rest of his fleet*
                        Last edited by Lt. Col. Mcoy; 02 September 2008, 06:08 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          *Is woken up by the sounds of explosion and clanky, loud bugs. Realizes what's happened and uses a personal beaming device like Ba'al's to transport to a cloaked Gunship which then flies off to rendezvous with the rest of his fleet*
                          *Picks up the hyperspace window and chases after Mcoy*

Comment

...one of these heroes will vanish. Forever.
                            Sam kisses Jack?!?!!

WTF!! OMG MAN!! I AM seriously shocked!! Best SG-1 fan series ever read!

Comment

Powerful trailer scripting! I considered such an idea with my own fanfics myself, but never got around to it, on account of the fact that I am just lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                                Powerful trailer scripting! I considered such an idea with my own fanfics myself, but never got around to it, on account of the fact that I am just lazy.
                                Well get unlazy, I a waiting for them to come out.

Comment

Working...
                                X