The Henry Foss/Kate Freelander (FATE) Shippers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
    If anyone goes to any of the cons Agam's doing in the next month (like the London Expo with Jonathon ), ask about whether the Hero II kiss will ever be addressed! Because they can't just have that hanging randomly!

I'm worried about the Erica thing, though, since she's apparently back for s4 :/
    I really hope they do finally talk about that kiss. Leaving us fans hanging like that is just not fair.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Anyone else nervous about season 4?

Spoiler:
      the promo photos here:
      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...1#post12935780
      That last group photo has me concerned.

But I haven't kept up with spoilers or anything becuase syfy rewind took entirely TOO LONG to get last season's episodes up that I hardly had time to think about season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
        Anyone else nervous about season 4?

Spoiler:
        the promo photos here:
        http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...1#post12935780
        That last group photo has me concerned.

But I haven't kept up with spoilers or anything becuase syfy rewind took entirely TOO LONG to get last season's episodes up that I hardly had time to think about season 4.
        From what I've heard there were scheduling conflicts for Agam but as long as they explain the kiss or something to that effect, I'll be happy. I just don't want to see Henry with Erica
        sigpic
        Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Does anyone know how old Agam Darshi is? I tried to look it up on the Internet, but my searches weren't succesful.
          sigpic

Comment

Scheduling conflicts??? That's usually a common reason for a scifi to cut back a character's role or even kill the character off > I hope there's a good reason
            Spoiler:
            Kate's missing from that group photo.

For Agam's age, I don't know, I remeber googling it a while ago and having the same luck. I've also tried googling Ryan's age but I don't remember what I came up with. maybe something has been said on twitter?

Comment

I wouldn't worry TOO much - I'm guessing Ryan had a bunch of scheduling conflicts last year since he kind of disappeared for awhile in season 3. And Jonathon Young ALWAYS has scheduling conflicts but they pull every string they can to fit him in when he's free. So I don't think they'll axe Kate or anything.

But yeah, I don't want Henry w/ Erica...I saw some scene in the promo after "Tempus" that had me worried, but it went by so fast that I couldn't tell whether the guy was even Henry or Will O_o
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hey, I don't know if anybody still reads this thread, but I'd be glad if you could help me:

I'm looking for a video starring Henry and Nikola with the theme of Pinky and the Brain.
                It's an awsome vid, but was deleted from youtube has anybody saved it?
                I'd be really happy if you could send me a message should you happen to know where to find it
                sigpic

Comment

This thread lives?? alas, I have not seen the video Reminds me... I'd still love to make a Henry/Kate video to "City of Blinding Lights"... but I'm lazy and haven't felt like buying season 3 on dvd yet.

Comment

I had sent Agam a message on twitter awhile back, about Henry/Kate, and Agam feels the same as I do. I will post the message here, in case anyone wants to see it.

sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                      I had sent Agam a message on twitter awhile back, about Henry/Kate, and Agam feels the same as I do. I will post the message here, in case anyone wants to see it.

It's really cool when the actors agree with us shippers!!!!

I may have to find a way to start writing fics about these two.

Comment

I would write a fic about them.. but I'm not good with fics.
                        I tried writing one before, and I became stumped.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
                          I would write a fic about them.. but I'm not good with fics.
                          I tried writing one before, and I became stumped.
                          Hang in there, Sam1969. You just need to find your muse.

I never thought I'd be any good at it either. But I now have fics posted on three different threads here and am seriously considering starting an account on ff.net.

Comment

Working...
                          X