Stand (312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
    If Mrs F. does not return, this fan is done. Im tired of the same old rehashed plots anyway. I mean how many times can they blow up the Warehouse? It gets old. But I will admit, and this is a first, Claudia was acting like her old self it was refreshing. Still waiting on more Leena all we get are tidbits and hints that is getting old too. (MHO)
    Once. They blew up the Warehouse once. T
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

This show only has 2 black actors and they do their best to keep them in the background 90 percent of the time. and they kill of Jinx so fast? So much for diversity. and since Syfy is pulling a Eureka by splitting seasons, this show wont last past season 4. These writer's are clearly running out of Wiki artifact ideas to steal from so they resort to rehashing.
      They're splitting the season?! Is it confirmed?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        They're splitting the season?! Is it confirmed?
        Most likely since W13 will have 20 episodes in S4
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Most likely since W13 will have 20 episodes in S4
          Crap...I hope not. They need to learn from their mistakes...

They didn't do it with Sanctuary...

I'll see if I can get any info.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
            Crap...I hope not. They need to learn from their mistakes...

They didn't do it with Sanctuary...

I'll see if I can get any info.
            Going from 13 to 20 largely had no impact on Sanctuary. The ratings were always in that range. Never mind SyFy has been spiliting up 20 episode seasons for years
            Last edited by jelgate; 05 March 2012, 02:46 PM.
            Jelgate is right

Comment

This show only has 2 black actors and they do their best to keep them in the background 90 percent of the time. and they kill of Jinx so fast? So much for diversity. and since Syfy is pulling a Eureka by splitting seasons, this show wont last past season 4. These writer's are clearly running out of Wiki artifact ideas to steal from so they resort to rehashing.
              Diversity for the sake of diversity is not diversity at all. If it doesn't come naturally then it is no better than intentionally making an all <Insert ethnicity here> cast. Otherwise you'd get a "gay pride" parade in the Warehouse made up of only (American) minorities for no real reason...other than that, your post brought a smile to my face.
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Diversity for the sake of diversity is not diversity at all. If it doesn't come naturally then it is no better than intentionally making an all <Insert ethnicity here> cast. Otherwise you'd get a "gay pride" parade in the Warehouse made up of only (American) minorities for no real reason...other than that, your post brought a smile to my face.
                Exactly my thoughts on EVERY show.
                sigpic

Comment

Pretty much the cast of 'Extreme Ghostbusters' then?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Lol...Or Glee. ^
                    sigpic

Comment

well they do have HG Wells and she is at least Bi-sexual??
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        well they do have HG Wells and she is at least Bi-sexual??
                        You silly person . The only none-straight character was...um....dude...I can't remember his name Ashmore's character...>.> Steve?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

You silly person . The only none-straight character was...um....dude...I can't remember his name Ashmore's character...>.> Steve?
                          I thought at the beginning of Buried in Season two HG said something about most of her lovers being men. Which to me implies she'd been with a woman or two.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

"none-straight?"... first time I've seen that used.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              I thought at the beginning of Buried in Season two HG said something about most of her lovers being men. Which to me implies she'd been with a woman or two.
                              I thought that was a joke...Bisexuals don't count...because I say so.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                                Yep, that's what he said. Personally I think the moment where HG said she could smell apples again was the most emotional. She sacrificed herself to save the others and the warehouse thanked her.

I think Claudia will try to bring back Steve with the metronome, but Steve will tell her to stop and let him go.
                                I watched this one again today.. If HG could divert some of the shield into the Warehouse.. why put it around Artie, Pete and Myka instead of the bomb? It was clearly strong enough to withstand its effect..

Comment

Working...
                                X