X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    Hmmm....yeah maybe.

I've just had a thought for an ending if anyone's interested...

Spoiler:
    This is just one of many theories bouncing around the place since I got loads more, but maybe RDM's gonna say that the Cylons actually win and get to Earth and then it zooms to our present day and so of us are Cylons and we dont know it!!!!!.....ah well, just another silly theory.
    Your conjuncture is definitely within theme, especially if you consider the oft quoted phrase, "All this has happened before. All of this shall happen again."

Spoiler:
    In fact, my husband and I think that the current humans were Kobol's Cylons.

Comment

Originally posted by MythicJustice View Post
      Your conjuncture is definitely within theme, especially if you consider the oft quoted phrase, "All this has happened before. All of this shall happen again."

Spoiler:
      In fact, my husband and I think that the current humans were Kobol's Cylons.
      Spoiler:
      That's an intresting theory, maybe it happened something like this: God created whatever the Lords of Kobol where. The Lord of Kobol then developed advanced technology with that they started to believe that they were gods and created a race to worship them
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
        Spoiler:
        That's an intresting theory, maybe it happened something like this: God created whatever the Lords of Kobol where. The Lord of Kobol then developed advanced technology with that they started to believe that they were gods and created a race to worship them
        Spoiler:
        That's what I was thinking, Some environmental disaster occurs on earth, survivors flee and end up on kobal and begin to rebuild. Eventually they develop intelligent machines to do their menial tasks for them, They become lazy giving the machines more and more autonomy. Eventually they reach self awareness and tire of being slaves. They wipe out all the humans, or leave them behind on kobal. The 13th tribe goes in search of earth while the rest decide to start over fresh. Eventually they forget their past and repeat the mistakes of their creators.

Comment

Working...
        X