Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stiletto (819)

Spoiler:
    LOIS LANE IS A SUPERHERO — Lois (Erica Durance) believes that she needs a big story to secure her reputation as a star reporter but the red/blue blur continues to elude her. However, after Chloe (Allison Mack) is mugged, Lois steps in to fend off one of the attackers and uses the opportunity to pretend a new superhero, Stiletto, has come to town and is giving exclusives to Lois. Clark (Tom Welling) is concerned Lois will hurt herself pretending to be a superhero but after he is captured by thugs with kryptonite, Lois steps in to save the day. Posted on KryptonSite. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#3T7469).

Air Date:- April 23, 2009

Looking forward to this, but
    Spoiler:
    thugs with kryptonite
    has been very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very overused on the show.

Comment

I only caught about 1/2 the episode, and even then it didn't really keep my interest.

Unless something huge happened in the last 5 minutes to set up the next episode, I really don't feel like I missed anything.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
        Looking forward to this, but
        Spoiler:
        thugs with kryptonite
        has been very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very overused on the show.
        yes it has. How many things can it do, the list seems endless. An now it can make perfect fake money.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I only caught about 1/2 the episode, and even then it didn't really keep my interest.

Unless something huge happened in the last 5 minutes to set up the next episode, I really don't feel like I missed anything.
          I agree that this was not one of the best episodes of this season. The next one should hopefully be better. The summary for the next episode (called Beast) looks interesting.

Comment

It wasn't a horrible episode. It was just not horribly engaging. My first thought when Lois decided to pull that scam was "she wouldn;t be that stupid." My second was "oh wait, this is lois. Why not?"
            "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
            "Those who abandon the path are evil."
            "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

I thought this episode was okay. Nothing that special, except I did like
              Spoiler:
              Clark's (Red-Blue Blur) conversation with Lois at the end on the payphone.
              The preview for this coming Thursday's episode though, looked really good.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I enjoyed it, apart from one thing that really annoyed me- How they did the time skip thing after Lois, Clark and Jimmy left the money printing place. As soon as Clark was away from there he would have healed so there would have been some explaining to do as to why he didn't need medical attention when they knew he'd been shot. But they couldn't think of a way to explain it so they just pretended it all turned out ok. The only only way to explain it would be if he kept one of the banknotes in his pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey View Post
                  I enjoyed it, apart from one thing that really annoyed me- How they did the time skip thing after Lois, Clark and Jimmy left the money printing place. As soon as Clark was away from there he would have healed so there would have been some explaining to do as to why he didn't need medical attention when they knew he'd been shot. But they couldn't think of a way to explain it so they just pretended it all turned out ok. The only only way to explain it would be if he kept one of the banknotes in his pocket.
                  Even Clark takes some time to heal from an injury as massive as that. He's just not damaged all that badly a lot anymore. Waaaaaaaaay back in season 1 bullets used to give him bruised that would take days to heal. I know he's progressed a lot since then, but having a bullet shred his insides would still take at least an hour to heal. Well in my opinion at least. It's a little hard to tell since it's been so long since something like this happened to him
                  "Enemies of the Ori show no mercy in their attempts to draw believers away from the path."
                  "Those who abandon the path are evil."
                  "Hallowed are the Ori!"

"Individuals who point the finger and assign blame based on nothing more than their gut instinct are ignorant at best, cretins at worst." -- Joseph Mallozzi

Comment

Catching up on some SV episodes so I can watch the finale live.

What was the point of this episode? To see Lois in tight black clothing? It was rather pointless. Felt like major filler and would've rather had more of what is leading up to the finale.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Question- When Clark was speeding into the room where they were keeping Jimmy, how come he didn't come to a full stop right away when he came in contact with the kryptonite? He was still in super speed mode, or whatever when he came in contact with it, he was in pain and what not, but he was still moving fast enough to slow time down.

I thought that was a cool effect, I've never seen him interact with kryptonite while in super speed before.

Comment

Working...
                      X