Henry Foss/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
    Well, I adore AT...so of course I love Magnus. But Henry's my scruffy obsession on the show. HEH
    ...and about to get scruffier!

Comment

LMAO Indeed! *bounces*
      Jenni

Comment

Had to post these two links in case any of you are interested in them.
        First is an interview with Ryan at ComicCon 08 from sanctuaryfans.com.
        http://www.sanctuaryfans.com/site/in...d=783&Itemid=1
        One thing about this interview that made my jaw drop is that he was in a band and that he knows and was promoted by Nivek Ogre and Skinny Puppy! I was a huge "industrial" music fan from high school through college (Ministry, KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, etc). I'm still shaking my head at this weird connection.

Next, a hilarious clip from a TV show Ryan was on called "Alice, I Think". (Links to Ryan's fanpage of video clips. Scroll down to his TV appearances and watch the first one: "Alice, I Think 1x02 Hobbits & Luddites.)
        http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Videos.htm
        I was wiping the hysterical laughter tears away from my eyes watching this one. Why in this age of satellite TV can I not get Canadian television channels or programming in the U.S.? *sigh* Once again I find myself thanking TPTB for the internet.

mfw
        Last edited by MyFavoriteWraith; 19 November 2008, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MyFavoriteWraith View Post
          One thing about this interview that made my jaw drop is that he was in a band and that he knows and was promoted by Nivek Ogre and Skinny Puppy! I was a huge "industrial" music fan from high school through college (Ministry, KMFDM, Front Line Assembly, etc). I'm still shaking my head at this weird connection.

Next, a hilarious clip from a TV show Ryan was on called "Alice, I Think". (Links to Ryan's fanpage of video clips. Scroll down to his TV appearances and watch the first one: "Alice, I Think 1x02 Hobbits & Luddites.)
          http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Videos.htm
          I was wiping the hysterical laughter tears away from my eyes watching this one. Why in this age of satellite TV can I not get Canadian television channels or programming in the U.S.? *sigh* Once again I find myself thanking TPTB for the internet.

mfw
          Oh...my. Sock puppets??! I would have had to KILL him! LOLOL! Too funny!

And was that Dan Payne at the end of the clip? Looked like him...

das
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dasNdanger View Post
            Oh...my. Sock puppets??! I would have had to KILL him! LOLOL! Too funny!

And was that Dan Payne at the end of the clip? Looked like him...

das
            My fav: "Whew, somebody had garlic for lunch....and gin!" His face is priceless! I was ROTFL
            You're right it does look like Dan. (...goes to check IMDB....) Yup, sho'nuff! He plays Alice's dad. Good catch, das!

mfw

Comment

Yeah - it was so Daniel-like but I missed it
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

My fav: "Whew, somebody had garlic for lunch....and gin!" His face is priceless! I was ROTFL
                THAT was a great line!! His delivery was so perfect, too! I have a whole new appreciation for him as an actor.

You're right it does look like Dan. (...goes to check IMDB....) Yup, sho'nuff! He plays Alice's dad. Good catch, das!

mfw
                I'd know that uberWraith anywhere!

das
                sigpic

Comment

You can find the pix I took of Ryan during that interview here:

http://www.ryanrobbinsfans.com/Photo...micCon2008.htm
                  Jenni

Comment

Those are really great pictures. You captured great moments of facial expression. His eyes are so brilliant in the pics when his eyes aren't downcast - they look very blue but I thought they were green?? He also looks kinda bashful for as animated and expressive as he obviously is. Very interesting. Thank you for posting these and posting the link here in the forum.

mfw

Comment

Okay - THIS is just too adorable!

Spoiler:

Hope ya don't mind, but I just had to snatch that one. Thanks SO much for sharing them with us! Doncha just wanna squeeze him?!

das
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Hope ya don't mind, but I just had to snatch that one. Thanks SO much for sharing them with us! Doncha just wanna squeeze him?!

das
                        Let's all say it together "awwwwww!" lol How did you narrow it down? I don't know how you can pick a favorite. I can't!

mfw

Comment

Let's all say it together "awwwwww!" lol How did you narrow it down? I don't know how you can pick a favorite. I can't!

mfw

'Cause he looks like a puppy with big, blue eyes! Just too adorable! I betcha when he was 10, he had all the ladies twisted round his finger, especially with those eyes of his.

das
                          sigpic

Comment

'Cause he looks like a puppy with big, blue eyes! Just too adorable! I betcha when he was 10, he had all the ladies twisted round his finger, especially with those eyes of his.

das
                            Holy crap! That's exactly what I was thinking when I was watching those clips from "Alice"! lol

Comment

Great photos LilFerret Is there Martin Wood on one of these pics? aww...
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Those are really great pictures....Thank you for posting these and posting the link here in the forum.
                                mfw
                                You're very welcome! I LOVE taking photos of my favorite subjects.

Spoiler:
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/dasNdanger/ryanrobbins.jpg

das
                                Not at all! I love his expressions. SO cute...

mfw
                                Aw...heh.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                                Great photos LilFerret Is there Martin Wood on one of these pics? aww...
                                Indeedly! That was at the Continuum premiere aboard the USS Midway. Unfortunately I was too busy deleting blurries to get much of anything. *pout*
                                Jenni

Comment

Working...
                                X