The end of 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of 200

At the end of 200, i am assuming that they had a party on another planet for Mitchell?

from what I understand, nothing in that episode is to be taken seriously.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Well, since Walter & Landry mentioned cake, balloons, and streamers, it's only logical to assume that they did have a party.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
        Well, since Walter & Landry mentioned cake, balloons, and streamers, it's only logical to assume that they did have a party.
        But I don't think SG teams 3-18 would show up at an off-world party for Mitchell's 200th trip through the gate.

I thought it was Jack's retirement party, but I guess not!

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
          But I don't think SG teams 3-18 would show up at an off-world party for Mitchell's 200th trip through the gate.

I thought it was Jack's retirement party, but I guess not!
          That's why I like to believe that "200"'s completely non-canon. It's just too full of stupid.

Comment

That's why I like to believe that "200"'s completely non-canon. It's just too full of stupid.
            Lol. I think JM came right out and said the entire thing was non-canon.

Comment

Entirely too full, yup.

Best thing in the entire episode was the wedding.
              sigpic

Comment

Geez, I feel that I need to post on this thread just so that not all the replies are from "200"-haters.
                sigpic
                Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

I believe the party was set up in the SGC and it was for Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    Best thing in the entire episode was the wedding.
                    See, I thought the best part was when it finally ended.

If they had beaten Martin to death with a foam bat, though, that would have been the best part.

Comment

If they had beaten Martin to death with a foam bat, though, that would have been the best part.
                      LOL! Well, I can't disagree with you there. I would have quite enjoyed that. Didn't like the Martin character at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought it was a way to give some fans what they'd been wanting from the start, and knowing that the show was going to end, why not.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                          I thought it was a way to give some fans what they'd been wanting from the start, and knowing that the show was going to end, why not.
                          I agree that it was a good thing to do but they didn't know the show as going to end. there was going to be an eleventh series that was cancelled.
                          Some say that he has only one ear.
                          And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                          All we know is he's called
                          sigpic

Comment

I think the episode is funny but most sequences were too long.

I really loved the wedding scene, though and the way Sam and Jack looked at each other.It seemed like they liked the idea of a marriage

What I really didn't like was the ending.They should have had interviews with the actual actors.That would have given a wonderful ending or they should have shown the party, I'd really like to see SG-1 having a party and just enjoing their time.

Anyway, I guess the 200th episode is one that's staying in mind because it was completly different, but it is definitly doesn't belong to best ones
                            Mr.Marrick:Why was I not notified that you had someone onboard with new intel about the Ori army activity?

Cam: Well, I'm sure I called for you. There was no answer.
                            Oh wait.I may not have pressed the comm button all the way down.
                            Wow, I must have looked stupid standing there talking to myself.
                            Anyway, you'll excuse us.

Oh, I love Cam Mitchell

Comment

I wish they had shot an actual Wormhole Extreme episode and included it on the DVD. lol
                              sigpic
                              Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Working...
                              X