For a moment there I thought we were in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orange Crush View Post
    Which kinosode shows them definitively recovering 2 kinos?
    It's Kinosode 18, which is down from the official site.

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vte7LMnYV10
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I had no idea there were Kinosodes. Loved 1-08. "Seems simple enough to me"

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        It's Kinosode 18, which is down from the official site.

Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vte7LMnYV10

Ooh, there are Kinosodes?!! Excellent, when I started watching SG:U I was thinking if they are Kinosodes!

And that is interesting, they just proved that the Alt-Realities changed the Prime Reality itself instead of creating a new one - since in that episode 1x08, they got 2 Kinos. Which means, everything is happening or returning back to Prime Reality.

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Not according to one of the Kinosodes; both Kinos were discovered by the crew of the new timeline.
          Speaking of which, are they finally out? If so, where? I opened a thread about this a while back but no one seemed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Laibcoms View Post
            Ooh, there are Kinosodes?!! Excellent, when I started watching SG:U I was thinking if they are Kinosodes!

And that is interesting, they just proved that the Alt-Realities changed the Prime Reality itself instead of creating a new one - since in that episode 1x08, they got 2 Kinos. Which means, everything is happening or returning back to Prime Reality.

Thanks for the link.
            I don't think there really is a "prime" reality anymore. Sure maybe at the beginning of the show the reality that WE were following was the prime one, but everyone in that reality is now dead since Scott never came back with the cure. So the reality that we're gonna be following from now on is a different one in which they get the last Scott's kino and hopefully fix all their problems.

Comment

Well, the 18th Kinosode is in the post above yours.

The others are collected here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=361

Keep your eyes on that thread for updates!

Comment

I thought the link between Young and Rush was fairly significant either way!

Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Maybe it is just Rush playing with us, but I felt that pause before he agreed with Young was fairly significant. Like he decided that the explanation worked for him.

But I do like this idea that is was Rush warming up to Eli, but that would be really out of character for him. Especially after all the trash talking he seems to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X