Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leeta View Post
    Spoiler:
    I squee'd in the first chapter. But later on I was like, 'hey! a wait a minute.' I'm trying to picture Quicksilver in my mind but I keep giggling!
    I had to re-read all those first chapters again and re-imagine the scenes...

Comment

Interesting. I like that. I'd realised what had gone out straight away and I was excited.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Its hard to find the books here in The Netherlands.... i've only found Mirror, Mirror and Entanglement thus far. Good books though

Comment

Originally posted by Voyager_sput View Post
          Its hard to find the books here in The Netherlands.... i've only found Mirror, Mirror and Entanglement thus far. Good books though
          A bunch of them have recently become available for download as ebooks here: http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...index&cPath=99
          sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I just wanted to ask a question here before I head over to Amazon and ebay. I want to get all the Stargate Atlantis books eventually however what I like best about the setting is the Wraith, I was wondering which books have the most of them. I prefer books with chapters that have the Wraith's point of view, but them as enemies and such is okey as well. I have Blood Ties, Homecoming, The Chosen, Reliquary and I have just ordered The Lost though it will be between two weeks and two months for it to get here. So I am just wondering which books you would recommend getting next.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagazussa View Post
              I just wanted to ask a question here before I head over to Amazon and ebay. I want to get all the Stargate Atlantis books eventually however what I like best about the setting is the Wraith, I was wondering which books have the most of them. I prefer books with chapters that have the Wraith's point of view, but them as enemies and such is okey as well. I have Blood Ties, Homecoming, The Chosen, Reliquary and I have just ordered The Lost though it will be between two weeks and two months for it to get here. So I am just wondering which books you would recommend getting next.
              Does Reliquary have Wraith in it too?

Entanglement, Nightfall, Death Game, and Halcyon also feature Wraith. Nightfall has some sections with the Wraith point of view.

Comment

Reliquary doesn't.
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  Reliquary doesn't.
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

Does Reliquary have Wraith in it too?
                    No but it is Stargate Atlantis and it do have strange technologies another thing I like and I found it in a bargain bin for about 3 bucks.

Entanglement, Nightfall, Death Game, and Halcyon also feature Wraith. Nightfall has some sections with the Wraith point of view.
                    Thank you for the information. Off to Amazon I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                      A bunch of them have recently become available for download as ebooks here: http://store.crossroadpress.com/inde...index&cPath=99
                      Superb, hadn't found that one yet, thanks a million!

Comment

Originally posted by Voyager_sput View Post
                        Superb, hadn't found that one yet, thanks a million!
                        You're welcome!
                        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

While we're recommending books, are there any that have a more humorous slant, maybe some fun character interaction? I've read one or two that seem steeped in misery, and to be honest, there's kind of enough of that in the real world...
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved the book just every way the story is falling in to place it's great I hate having to wait for the next book lol !!!! The one thing I wished would be being able to maybe see drawing of the ship just to get a feel for it !!! If anyone has a pic or drawing of the ship that would be awesome thanks !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                              I had no idea SGA books to be available as ebooks, and was kinda annoyed having to wait for several weeks to get the Amazon package

Thx so much for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by ForestFern View Post
                                I had no idea SGA books to be available as ebooks, and was kinda annoyed having to wait for several weeks to get the Amazon package

Thx so much for the info!
                                They've just started putting out the ebooks a couple of weeks ago, so it's new and I don't think many people know about it yet. But a lot more convenient for people who otherwise have to pay international shipping! (And much cheaper too.)
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X